Gagner talk heats up

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its a message board, if im wrong about something, i am wrong....i really dont need the satisfaction from some have nots on a sports forum. but if that is the way you think, so be it, i wont look down on you for it.

did you read all the posts? are you that fucking stupid that you can only cherry pick a few posts from an entire thread? The def of good: good as is good overall for a top 6 in which icehog has him in, in the first few posts of this thread, or good for a 3rd line/4th line player? if you are saying good from the first you are a fucking idiot. if you are saying good from the last, than you are fine. anything else? great.

Actually, Stalberg is a shitty 3rd liner. He plays like shit down there because he is built to be a top 6, but doesn't really have the right skills. He isn't a hard-hitter, but also doesn't have that scoring touch. Right now it's working so why argue with it? When it becomes a problem than you can call me a fucking idiot if you want.

I'm not stupid. :crazydance:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, Stalberg is a shitty 3rd liner. He plays like shit down there because he is built to be a top 6, but doesn't really have the right skills. He isn't a hard-hitter, but also doesn't have that scoring touch. Right now it's working so why argue with it? When it becomes a problem than you can call me a fucking idiot if you want.

I'm not stupid. :crazydance:

:rolleyes:

So he is built for the top 6 but doesnt have the skills? so what does that make him? stupid post.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
a player still developing his skills?

cJRf5.gif

needs to work on those hits.
Rie9C.gif

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:obama:

He is a top 6 forward on the Chicago Blackhawks, a Cup contending team.

I know what you mean, but disagree.

And how would it be an attempt to piss off JoeCawks? Nothing was even directed at him, and it is his own fucking fault if he gets pissed off and butthurt by the mention of his name. He way over-dramatizes it.

And Stalberg's played good in that role, that's why he's there, so get your head out of the "Blackhawks suck, especially Stalberg" mind-state.

You're like deblow with Stalclown. 24/7 love affair with a guy who is nothing more than a 4th liner.

Last edited:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:rolleyes:

So he is built for the top 6 but doesnt have the skills? so what does that make him? stupid post.

Ummm. A player that hasn't developed his skills yet. Some people take longer to develop. Example: Sharp.

Don't expect him to be Toews or Kane. He is what he is.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ummm. A player that hasn't developed his skills yet. Some people take longer to develop. Example: Sharp.

Don't expect him to be Toews or Kane. He is what he is.

so we evaluate based on potential? cmon now.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so we evaluate based on potential? cmon now.

What are we supposed to evaluate a player's future on?

I bet the Flyers feel stupid watching Sharp now. I would hate to watch Stalberg become a great player somewhere else. It's a little too early to give up on him.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
What are we supposed to evaluate a player's future on?

I bet the Flyers feel stupid watching Sharp now. I would hate to watch Stalberg become a great player somewhere else. It's a little too early to give up on him.

Yeah, they probably do taking Sharp's character, personality, and leadership qualities into account. This sword might fall harder on Hitch than Clarke, though.

We'll see how well Hitch does with St. Louis's youth as time goes on. He's started out like a bat out of hell, but I wonder if/how long it'll last.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, they probably do taking Sharp's character, personality, and leadership qualities into account. This sword might fall harder on Hitch than Clarke, though.

We'll see how well Hitch does with St. Louis's youth as time goes on. He's started out like a bat out of hell, but I wonder if/how long it'll last.

Very true. It will be interesting seeing how he does in STL. I'm not sure if it will work out in the long run. So much talent there and for some reason they just can't win. Bad situation.