GAME 1: Instant Classic? (Post game thread)

Was Game 1 of the 2013 SCF an Instant Classic?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is discussion of the marathon OT game we all just witnessed.</p>

</p>

Out of the thousands of hockey games I have watched... I have never been so invested in one like this.</p>

</p>

My vote is YES... this is an instant classic that I will NEVER FORGET!</p>

</p>

CRAWFORD RULES!!</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Milbury  said Oduya's saved goal shouldve been a trip</p>

</p>

Get ready for the boston pussy excuses</p>

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
And Crybaby Julien on Shaw..."he's a good embellisher"....lol</p>

</p>

And you're a sore loser</p>

Ton

Liked Posts:
Oduya had another excellent game. Bolland too. I figured we can use this as the post game thread, we should start doing that again.</p>

</p>

Tuukka Rask = Tookitin Theass</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimsonov" data-cid="200628" data-time="1371101079">
<div>

Milbury is a boston pussy so fuck him</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

+1 FU Milbury.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ton DeFrancesco" data-cid="200636" data-time="1371101920">
<div>

Oduya had another excellent game. Bolland too. I figured we can use this as the post game thread, we should start doing that again.</p>

</p>

Tuukka Rask = Tookitin Theass</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I loved that some of the guys that got points really needed a positive boost. Saad, Bolland...etc. Frolik and Kruger got well deserved assists too.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boston has trouble finishing marathons.</p>

</p>

</p>

(can't take credit for this one, but it made me LOL)</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Coaches are completely different. Q mixes lines Julien does not. Adds a lot of differences to a game.</p>

</p>

glad the officials let these teams play tonight and i hope they continue to do so. Hawks almost shot themselves in the foot with the 2 bench minors but the PK did their job. I really don't need to see anymore Hawk pp's though unless its for killing the clock. amazing how great games are created when officials aren't involved.</p>

</p>

linesmen have to learn how to jump away from pucks though :icon-wink:</p>

</p>

and hey guess who didn't play that bad tonight? Bollig. Even had a couple chances at goals lol. Not a lot of minutes as expected but a couple shifts he was not well liked by a few of the Bruins players. Marchand was one of them. Moments when you would probably prefer Stalber but overall with his minutes Bollig was a okay..so all that speculative shit can end.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently the Hawks got away with a 3rd TMI penalty in 2nd OT. The Bruin fans are going to latch on to that until next game.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
let em cry. maybe that Bruins fan will enlighten us with excuses tomorrow. Blowing a 3-1 lead against a team not as good as the Pens he must have some good excuses.</p>

</p>

he should be worried about Nathan Horton..cause that guys probably not returning or if he is hes returning with a separated shoulder (thats the speculation anyways). </p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
I only seen a couple completely blown calls against the bruins. I think it was pretty even in terms of missed calls for both teams</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The replay of Horton in front of the hawks net definitely looked like his shoulder went OUT on him.</p>

WiHawksFan

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="200630" data-time="1371101139">
<div>

And Crybaby Julien on Shaw..."he's a good embellisher"....lol</p>

</p>

And you're a sore loser</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Was there a particular instance he was talking about? Because Chara crossed checked him across the face/neck for a legit penalty. I'm not sure how's that embelishing.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="200625" data-time="1371100773">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

No trip as he cleanly poke-checked the puck first.</p>

supraman

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Biscuitinthebasklik" data-cid="200672" data-time="1371127805">
<div>

No trip as he cleanly poke-checked the puck first.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Just remember, no matter what Milbury says, he is wrong.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WiHawksFan" data-cid="200671" data-time="1371127149">
<div>

Was there a particular instance he was talking about? Because Chara crossed checked him across the face/neck for a legit penalty. I'm not sure how's that embelishing.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

No, they asked if a player like Shaw was considered in their game plans, which according to Julien he wasn't but he knows he's an embellisher. Julien has cried about embellishing the whole season for some reason, which is funny when he has guys like Marchand and Chara on his team.</p>

cplmac

Liked Posts:
Does a bear shit in the woods?  Fuck yes.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pmxclland" data-cid="200625" data-time="1371100773">
<div>

</p>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Funny he didn't say a peep about that when he was talking to us after the game.  Not one word.  I suppose it's selective depending on who he's in a conversation with. </p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="200646" data-time="1371104963">
<div>

let em cry. maybe that Bruins fan will enlighten us with excuses tomorrow. Blowing a 3-1 lead against a team not as good as the Pens he must have some good excuses.</p>

</p>

he should be worried about Nathan Horton..cause that guys probably not returning or if he is hes returning with a separated shoulder (thats the speculation anyways). </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

They blew a 2-0 and 3-1 lead.  Two goal lead TWICE!  This is the team that was going to sweep us.   </p>

</p>

They gave up 4 goals last night.  And learned the Hawks are NOT the Penguins.</p>

</p>

Long way to go but the Hawks are certainly no PUSH OVER and the Bruins now must realize that.</p>

</p>

Shaw---  Embellisher Julien?  That just makes me laugh.  Did he see the way Chara went down like a rock from Froliks tap?</p>

</p>

Right, I can hear the whining continue if they go down 0-2.</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.