1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I have no problem answering to idiots.

How am I hiding behind this crap on Johnny's? You do not know how to read. I didn't say what you claim I said about the guys at Johnny's, not even close...I posted it above again and you still can't read.

Look at this thread...I come in here and respond why? Because idiots like jntg and you enjoy throwing me into the conversation, and I have no problem answering to two guys who know nothing about hockey. Ask yourself this...if you two don't attempt to throw those stupid insults what happens in this thread? Pretty easy answer that you will never get to but everyone else can see.

When have I every thrown you into a conversation? Come on now, me? You're kidding...

:troll:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im so worried about this series and im not sure why. im thinking sub conscience may be blasting negative thoughts because of face offs. not sure though.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He can lace them up all he wants for his customers in the ice skate aisle at the local figure skate store.

I slide across the Fareway floor on skates :shrug:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
im so worried about this series and im not sure why. im thinking sub conscience may be blasting negative thoughts because of face offs. not sure though.

Didn't you create a thread with a bunch of Z's ripping on people early on this season that said the Blackhawks need to improve on faceoffs because it could be a hole that may be exposed later? You also ripped on people who said Bolland shouldn't be a 2c in that same thread if I remember correctly...

Faceoffs are an important part of the game, vastly underrated especially for a team that relies on puck control. Toews and Handzus need to come up big as they are the only reliable guys at the dot.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
I remember the Bruins, in the 60's and 70's, manhandling the HAWKS. Bout time for some payback. LET'S GO HAWKS! (meatball me)

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't you create a thread with a bunch of Z's ripping on people early on this season that said the Blackhawks need to improve on faceoffs because it could be a hole that may be exposed later? You also ripped on people who said Bolland shouldn't be a 2c in that same thread if I remember correctly...

Faceoffs are an important part of the game, vastly underrated especially for a team that relies on puck control. Toews and Handzus need to come up big as they are the only reliable guys at the dot.

yes, yes I did. but mind you I wasnt concerned about it because I did not feel it would be this awful, putrid, disgusting on a consistent basis. bolland hasnt been the same since he came back. it also is magnified when it is on a team with a horrible PP. now back to sharpening skates.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i also remember the jamal mayers shit as well. hows that working out for him?

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
i also remember the jamal mayers shit as well. hows that working out for him?

Blackhawks went out and got Handzus, who most thought would be taking that 4c spot. Some said he was "just a guy" and wouldn't be playing every game and it didn't really help the Hawks. I certainly didn't expect Handzus to be up at 2c, but he would have been valuable at the 4c spot for the faceoffs/pk sub alone which is what a few around here thought.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blackhawks went out and got Handzus, who most thought would be taking that 4c spot. Some said he was "just a guy" and wouldn't be playing every game and it didn't really help the Hawks. I certainly didn't expect Handzus to be up at 2c, but he would have been valuable at the 4c spot for the faceoffs/pk sub alone which is what a few around here thought.

he is a product of playing with the deepest team in hockey. of course he will look better than what he is. dont use points as an arguement because you pooh pooh that when anyone else brings up points...ya know teh boardzxz battleszzz?

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
Hawks are doing well right now. I read enough here early on, about why the Hawks won't go far. But they have so FUCK-IT, LET IT GO. GO HAWKS

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
he is a product of playing with the deepest team in hockey. of course he will look better than what he is. dont use points as an arguement because you pooh pooh that when anyone else brings up points...ya know teh boardzxz battleszzz?

Go ahead and look at my thoughts on points when it comes to Handzus here...

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/34288-Blackhawks-Acquire-Handzus

Still the same. The points are a nice bonus but when the Blackhawks traded for him he checked off a small box that needed to be checked off.

All of a sudden this is the deepest team in hockey? In the Handzus thread you said the Blackhawks have "bad depth" and called the move an "irrelevant one". Just sayin...

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everybody, just shut up.

200px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Last edited:

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Last time I checked the Hawks were a 50% FO team during the playoffs and guess the fuck what, they are in the Cup.

FO's are important during the PP, but guess what, the Hawks PP sucks. The PK is over 90%. FO's right now aren't gonna be that big a factor. The Bruins PP is almost as bad as the Hawks.

Seriously, watch the Leafs/ Bruins series. Now picture a faster team with more skill and better defenseman who can pass the fucking puck then the Leafs. Your welcome.

KANER!!!

XJS&JAZZ

Liked Posts:
There's so much whining, insulting, acting insulted, trolling and other shit that it seems like there ought to be a string hanging from everyone's crotch.

Does anyone actually have anything legitimate to say about the SC finals?

Oh, wait~~~~incoming. Heeeeere it comes:kick:

I'd like to see the Hawks take the Cup in 5 so they can win it at home.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

I'd like to see the Hawks take the Cup in 5 so they can win it at home.

This. The first time I just wanted them to win the Cup. Now I want to hear the UC erupt as the clock hits zero.

Last time that happened, I believe, was the 5th of the 6 Bulls NBA titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.