Game 6 IGT: Ducks @ Blackhawks 5-27 at 7:00 p.m.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Think that ones a wash. They are very simillar. There has been no issues with the fourth line. Dont think there would have been one with Smith. That line goes as Kruger goes in my opinion..he leads it.

In my opinion, Desjardins is more physical, and just a smarter player. And I really like Smith. I just like Desjardins more.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Think that ones a wash. They are very simillar. There has been no issues with the fourth line. Dont think there would have been one with Smith. That line goes as Kruger goes in my opinion..he leads it.

The Smith of last year was better than Desj has ever been in his career, but for whatever reason, if that year was just a top notch ability showing of Smith, I don't think he's really growing at this age, it seems odd to realize that he's actually older than Kane, but Smith wasn't producing all around to that level this year. There were issues with the 4th line this season with Smith, they weren't producing as well as they were before. And late in the season Desj-Kruger-TT finally got that line clicking and Shaw has kept that energy better than it was November-March

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Dmelt, dero, and me aren't bandwagoners.... i'm not saying anything against other people.. just not saying things of other degrees either

Shiiiiiiiiit those IHN bums think they're the only guys that ever posted on the original Blackhawks forum back in the day.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Shaw has really been the guy that put that line over the edge. He just brings so much as a 4th liner. He's a good 3rd line wing(horrible 3C). He's a fucking amazing 4th line winger, and it's a luxury for the Hawks to have a guy like that playing on the 4th line. He makes both of them better, and that's not a knock on Desjardins or Kruger. Shaw is just a much better player than the two of them.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shaw has really been the guy that put that line over the edge. He just brings so much as a 4th liner. He's a good 3rd line wing(horrible 3C). He's a fucking amazing 4th line winger, and it's a luxury for the Hawks to have a guy like that playing on the 4th line. He makes both of them better, and that's not a knock on Desjardins or Kruger. Shaw is just a much better player than the two of them.

If only Pez could have thick skin with online posters as shaw does with on ice trolls...we'd be in a good place.

Guess Pez is just a little bitch like we all expected.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
didn't read 19 pages. We bitching about "Crowford" or not?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

If only Pez could have thick skin with online posters as shaw does with on ice trolls...we'd be in a good place.

Guess Pez is just a little bitch like we all expected.

Let's stop this now. Thanks.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shiiiiiiiiit those IHN bums think they're the only guys that ever posted on the original Blackhawks forum back in the day.

What was your screen name back then? Mine was Tater even back then. Just curious.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe it was DMelt15. Big Ruutu fan.

You must've started posting after we all left and created Rink Talk (the precursor to IHN).
The only Ruutu fan was Jako.