Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know nothing Jon Snow but you have a good heart... that will get us all killed.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Stannis the mannis is no more. What a dick.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stannis ..... He is not the Azor Ahai. He is going to feel worse when he finds that Jon Snow is the Azor Ahai.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stanis with the dick move, Danny blows Tryion's mind with Drogon, Aryea getting ready to kill the Pedo knight, Jon Snow better watch his back at the wall, Good episode.

Also

i'm feeling good about Slauson stepping up to be the new leader of the o line now that Garza is gone.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stanis with the dick move, Danny blows Tryion's mind with Drogon, Aryea getting ready to kill the Pedo knight, Jon Snow better watch his back at the wall, Good episode.

Also

i'm feeling good about Slauson stepping up to be the new leader of the o line now that Garza is gone.
I think he'll have a good comeback season. Slauson, that is. Stannis is dead to me now.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he'll have a good comeback season. Slauson, that is. Stannis is dead to me now.

Yeah me too. JS reported that Slauson is really the vocal leader of the O Line now in OTAs. That takes balls because he does stutter somewhat.

Reactions: WCL

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
the child molesting scene ripped out my heart..the child murder scene shitted on it...my heart is now shitty and outside of my body

On the bright side, Queen Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen aka Khaleesi, the Unburnt, Breaker of chains, mother of dragons is single again.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the bright side, Queen Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen aka Khaleesi, the Unburnt, Breaker of chains, mother of dragons is single again.

No shit, she may be able to now add blackwidow to her longass title. 2 husbands - 2 deaths

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Daario be like

giphy.gif

supraman

Liked Posts:
So everyone's favorite stick in the mud showed his true colors. But outside of that kinda a disappointing 9th episode.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
At least they didn't show Ser Meryn rape the child.... that scene would have been weird.

Btw does anyone else recall Stannis and Davos going to visit the Iron Bank? Nothing ever really came of that as far as I could tell, I am wondering if Stannis' venture to the Wall was funded by them and it was just not made apparent in the show or if they plotted something else.... maybe the Iron Bank helps Stannis kill the leadership in King's Landing.... Mace Tyrell calls for Tommen and Ser Kevan to come to Bravos, all 3 get murdered.... power vacuum perhaps?

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
So everyone's favorite stick in the mud showed his true colors. But outside of that kinda a disappointing 9th episode.

lmao right..they rocked me to sleep with stannis and then he goes and does this shit..fuck him

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Stannis did what Stannis has done all series- rely on the red witch to lead him to power. No surprise he sacrificed his own daughter.

When Dany rode off on Drogon- was she leaving the rest of her party to die at the hands of those masked idiots? Fuck this- I'm outta here.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
yeah fuck dany for leaving that light skinned goddess to die for a bitch ass dragon

and on a side note if the sons of the harpy almost took out the biggest dragon alone a army would destroy them all..untrained and no rider i suppose

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Wasn't situation under control from Drogon roasting those mofos?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wasn't situation under control from Drogon roasting those mofos?

Seemed to be a bit more under control... plus idk that they were gonna fight to the last man trying to kill her handmaid and Tyrion.... probably was not worth the trouble once she got away.

Side note.... the show keeps making the Unsullied look like shitty soldiers.... they keep derp-dying on screen.

"Ermagherd a guy over dere.... whoops one totally got behind me and slit my throat"