Game of Thrones Thread

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
If/when we get a season finale battle between Ramsey vs. Demon Spawn of the Red HoneyPot Temptress's wickets, who will you root for?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
If/when we get a season finale battle between Ramsey vs. Demon Spawn of the Red HoneyPot Temptress's wickets, who will you root for?

Stannis, even though he became a fuckboi supreme last night.

I think Sansa finally deserves a win. Poor girl has been getting buttfucked by a sadistic fucker that likes to skin people alive.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I dont see it. But he has been stuck in a whore house a long time for a guy with no equipment.
Varys is known to be a great liar, and isn't that part of the entire training that Arya has been going through this season?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Sheit das a tough one.... idk one raped Sansa and did other horrible shit, while the other bish burned a child alive...

Da fuq is Jon Snow in all dis?

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sheit das a tough one.... idk one raped Sansa and did other horrible shit, while the other bish burned a child alive...

Da fuq is Jon Snow in all dis?

Here is how I think it breaks down. Sansa kills the Boltons from within. Stannis loses the trust of his men and his control self-destructs from within. Stannis loses everything he had and realizes he has nothing other then to live a life of loneliness, something that would be worse than death.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I recall hearing a couple months ago that the IronBorn would not be making an appearance in this season, but I do want to see Theon's sister, her and the Sand Snakes along with Tarthly Brienne offer some badass-chick-killing potential.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kind of wanted to see Young Griff, but I feel like Varys' "Who said anything about him?" comment kind of closed that door for the TV series.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So help me out here. I'm not a GOT fan. Never watched an episode but hear enough about it. What's redeeming about this show? It frankly sounds like it sucks. (not trolling) Everyone likeable get's killed right? You've got incest, child burning, rape, dick removal, etc. I mean, are there any characters worth rooting for or is it just a bunch of fucktards?

I ask because I finally might have time to start watching this coming up but right now it doesn't seem too interesting.

P.S. If you don't like my outsiders view of the show feel free to fake dislike the shit outa me. ;)

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is an interesting, but deeply troubled story telling in a D&D kind of setting. Think a much darker version of the LotR, where sometimes the bad rule the day and the good get owned. If you are not into that genre, then it may not be for you. Suppose that in times, in human history, such atrocities have occurred, child rape or incest or burning someone at the stake, cannabalism or eunuchs... George Martin has certainly opened up the worst in mankind when he created this story.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yeah fuck dany for leaving that light skinned goddess to die for a bitch ass dragon

and on a side note if the sons of the harpy almost took out the biggest dragon alone a army would destroy them all..untrained and no rider i suppose

LOL you think the dragons are all going to land and stand still to get speared n shit every time? He landed to fend off Dany's attackers, not for shits and giggles. He could have made short work of them bitches if he flew circles around them roasting them hoes.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It is an interesting, but deeply troubled story telling in a D&D kind of setting. Think a much darker version of the LotR, where sometimes the bad rule the day and the good get owned. If you are not into that genre, then it may not be for you. Suppose that in times, in human history, such atrocities have occurred, child rape or incest or burning someone at the stake, cannabalism or eunuchs... George Martin has certainly opened up the worst in mankind when he created this story.

One way I've heard it put is "Lord of the Rings meets the Sopranos"

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
George RR Martin is the J.R.R Tolkein of our time.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly, I think that is a fair point. You're right HBO is putting information into a different medium and doing so means they have to convey it in a different way.

Gotta give the Unsullied some props. They were heavily outnumbered and didn't have Grey Worm with them as their commander.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Gotta give the Unsullied some props. They were heavily outnumbered and didn't have Grey Worm with them as their commander.

Yeah they hold their own even heavily outnumbered, but when they die HBO shows them die like fucking tards..... as if these finely honed combat veterans would be so Special person they would never pull their short swords when the fighting got close or like they would just not notice dudes circling in behind them and wind up getting their throat slit.

In a view of the battles.... earlier with Grey Worm and then in the arena they do hold their own, but HBO likes to make their deaths happen in a way where they seem like shitty soldiers.

From the way Unsullied are described in both the books and the show, their deaths in combat seem to go contrary to the Unsullied supposedly being elite soldiers.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought it was a good episode in that it surprised me greatly. I didn't see Stannis burn his daughter. I didn't see the Wall open up so easily to Jon and the Free Folk. I also thought that the fight scene with Drogon flying off with Khalisi was awesome.

I like surprises because it keeps things interesting for those who have read all of the books.

Liked Posts:
Stannis is an asshole and that red headed bitch slut witch really needs to get her head lobbed off by one of Danys dragons...f*** that ho.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yD7snrA.gif

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So help me out here. I'm not a GOT fan. Never watched an episode but hear enough about it. What's redeeming about this show? It frankly sounds like it sucks. (not trolling) Everyone likeable get's killed right? You've got incest, child burning, rape, dick removal, etc. I mean, are there any characters worth rooting for or is it just a bunch of fucktards?

I ask because I finally might have time to start watching this coming up but right now it doesn't seem too interesting.

P.S. If you don't like my outsiders view of the show feel free to fake dislike the shit outa me. ;)

It's terrible. I hate-watch it. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I enjoy it. If you are going to watch it then commit to watching the first 10 episodes. After that if you arent hooked then walk your commie ass away.