Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fair enough

If my gifs don't make you want to watch the show idk what will...

pbM1hWY.gif

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If my gifs don't make you want to watch the show idk what will...

pbM1hWY.gif

LOL. Your GIF's are awesome Ares. The whole show just seems depressing to me. I don't mind gore, violence and all that. I however can't take oppressively dark & depressing shows. That's why it took me a while to get into Breaking Bad. The first few episodes just left me wanting to kill myself.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Stannis is an asshole and that red headed bitch slut witch really needs to get her head lobbed off by one of Danys dragons...f*** that ho.

Don't be coming in here all high and mighty and dare to suggest the show kills off the hot red witch. You ghey focker.

carice-van-houten.jpg

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
LOL. Your GIF's are awesome Ares. The whole show just seems depressing to me. I don't mind gore, violence and all that. I however can't take oppressively dark & depressing shows. That's why it took me a while to get into Breaking Bad. The first few episodes just left me wanting to kill myself.

It's not depressing at all. It has tons of uplifting stuff, like: rape, incest, beheadings, random murders, mutilations, torture, child rape, dudes chopping off others dudes cocks and hands, rape and incest on top of dead family members, and rape. Did I mention rape? It has that too.

supraman

Liked Posts:

The fact that the main character's wife wasn't thrown into a wood chipper in the first few episodes is what killed Breaking Bad for me. Joffery was easily hateable but he was entertaining hateable. That bitch on the other hand just was annoying.

supraman

Liked Posts:
It's not depressing at all. It has tons of uplifting stuff, like: rape, incest, beheadings, random murders, mutilations, torture, child rape, dudes chopping off others dudes cocks and hands, rape and incest on top of dead family members, and rape. Did I mention rape? It has that too.

Basically it is medieval Grand Theft Auto

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
This show needs more child burnings.
Wait, checked that off the list.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Poor Jorah- king of the Friendzone

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Sheit das a tough one.... idk one raped Sansa and did other horrible shit, while the other bish burned a child alive...

Da fuq is Jon Snow in all dis?

Maybe a better ending for Ramsey would be getting his arms and legs ripped off his body by Wun Wun, if that freak can walk-swim out of Hardhome.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe a better ending for Ramsey would be getting his arms and legs ripped off his body by Wun Wun, if that freak can walk-swim out of Hardhome.

that is soooo last week.

the big guy waltzed right through Castle Black this week so he is in the neighborhood...

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:

Or raped by Wun Wun.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
that is soooo last week.

the big guy waltzed right through Castle Black this week so he is in the neighborhood...

Ok, you got me. How about Night's King turns Ramsey's cock blue?

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The screaming in the latest episode disturbed me greatly.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
sorry no ramsay will end up dying like a man on the battlefield did he not finally prove his badassness he took 20 dudes and raped staniis's whole army even with that magic red bitch