Game of Thrones Thread

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
sorry no ramsay will end up dying like a man on the battlefield did he not finally prove his badassness he took 20 dudes and raped staniis's whole army even with that magic red bitch

I don't really believe Melisandre is as magic as people think she is. I have gone through long discussions about this but Mel has only taken out Renly and that is because she is a shadowbinder. She cannot take credit for taking out Robb Stark, that was Tywin's doing. She also cannot take credit for Joffrey's death. That was Baelish's doing. People want to rant and rave about the leeches, but you can't tell me that Robb or Joffrey wouldnt have died. People wanted them dead. All Mel has done is completely destroy house Baratheon down to one living heir, Gendry. And we have no idea where Gendry is.

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am much more curious now about what reason the red bitch had for trying to fuck Jon Stargaryen

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am much more curious now about what reason the red bitch had for trying to fuck Jon Stargaryen

She would make shadow out of him like she did to stannis. When she does it though it just takes a lot out of the person. That is why she could never do it to stannis again.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh okay, so she can really only fuck you once or else you're fucked forever :nervous:

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
She would make shadow out of him like she did to stannis. When she does it though it just takes a lot out of the person. That is why she could never do it to stannis again.

pussy must be fire

rimshot-o.gif

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh okay, so she can really only fuck you once or else you're fucked forever :nervous:

Exactly. She told stannis a few times that she couldn't do it again because he isn't strong enough to handle another go.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Man, even my GF wants to fuck that bastard.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Any bets on the Bastard of Winterfel getting rezzed by the Red Woman and murder fucking Olly?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ramsay smashin stannis Jon snow murdered by his boi's

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
da fuckin plot thickens

my bets the blacksmith kid comes back rallys the baratheons and shit fucks err body