Game of Thrones Thread

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The blood pouring on the floor was the key. She will bring him back ala Beric. she still has the hots for Jon Snow. What's going to be interesting is what the Wildings will do to the traitors who killed their ally. Don't get the Giant pissed you Night's Watch traitors. That scene reminded me of the death of Julius Caesar.

Also, were those horsemen, the Khal's army? They probably will rally to Khalisi when they see Drogan. An army of lethal horsemen and the Unsullied as foot soldiers along with 3 dragons will be formidable especially being advised by the Imp.

So who kills off Bolton and company? Littlefinger and his Knights of the Airee? He is the wild card in all of this, huh? When the Mountain kills off the holy rollers for Cersei, it'll be a very pissed off Cercei and her brother wanting big time revenge on the Sand Snakes and their bitch leader for killing their daughter. The Lannisters always pay the debts. Brohn becomes Golden Hands first knight and they lead the Lannister army to punish Dorne and then pay Bolton a visit next.

I think that's partly what Martin was going for. He uses a lot of historical allusions. And yea, pretty sure that was the Dothraki.

Dont know if the Lannisters will get to the Boltons. But they'll get whats coming. Could be a wildling army coming for them. Then, of course, there's still Brienne.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
f9QRcKr.png

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Most surprising death of the season finale for me was Myrcella. So young... So ripe... So pure.... Those sand sloots are so malicious and L33t with their poison skillz.

R.I.P to da legend, Cella.

tumblr_npxep5BjiU1tzlenmo1_250.gif

And the lil homie, J Snow.

tumblr_npz0qsGXAi1rrszulo1_540.jpg

Idgaf about anyone else that died. Stannis had it coming to him after being a bastard and burning his daughter. The battle of winterfeld fuking sucked. Bunch of retards running around in circles with their helmets on backwards getting owned by that clucker ramsay. Arya was a beast poking dat pedos eye balls out. Mad props, gurlllll. You da real MVP. The Mountain got turned into fucking Frankenstein, i dig the gold armor doe. A lot of bling. Jamie still da don, even doe cella got owned.. Fukin Lol'd @ Cersei getting humiliated. That bitch deserved that and more. I appreciate dat body doe gurl. Nice cooch. Anyway, season finale wasn't bad, a lot of blood shed, a lot of homies dead. Pour out a little liquor from da 40 for da fallen. Looking forward to next season with da GOT crew.

Oh yeah.... And fuk dat little rat olly..

1369036_1398677630301_full.jpg

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think myrcella or stannis are dead; brienne got hit with something right when they cut.... Or for that matter theon/reek and sansa after taking a 50-foot+ plunge. Almost every character ended up with a cliffhanger and red witch went from being a bears to a pac-- stannis to a snow fan

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Somebody want to spoiler tag an explanation of what that shit with Arya was? Use simple language for a dummy like me. Kaythnxbye!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jon's and meryn trant's demises were very explicit-- any others were not. Maybe bronn's gf gave him extra antidote :)

Anyway I'm psyched for next season because the show has now caught up with like 90% of the books and gone in some very different directions

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Not buying it... when season 6 happens and the show actually confirms he is dead I will.

Until then I think he gets resurrected by Melisandre with the help of Davos.

I would be more surprised if he did an interview and said anything else.... he has to be dead right now or there is no mystery.... the actor cannot do anything but claim he is dead.

He gonna be rezzed as John Stark and be like "Well I said I was dead.... and John Snow is dead.... I didn't lie"

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somebody want to spoiler tag an explanation of what that shit with Arya was? Use simple language for a dummy like me. Kaythnxbye!

She's punished by being blinded.
She more or less needs to go through the rest of her trials sightless.

Stannis is dead.
Jon is dead.
Myranda is dead (FUCK!!!).
Move on. This is an epic about war. More of your favorites will fall soon.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
While i note your opinion, I'll hang onto my own, thanks. And i'm a fellow book snob

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure that many of the book readers were going WTF last night.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
With Jon "dead".... how many actual book characters would be left at the Wall? Im talking ones which actually get chapters in the books.

Davos? All the story at the wall gonna be told from Davos perspective.... oh gooood

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I still think when the red witch was all up on jon she passed something in him when she kissed him. Cause when he died I swear I saw that black smoke like she used to kill stannis brother poor out.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wasn't one of them. I don't think theon and sansa killed themselves. Maybe myrcella's dead -- that would change things -- maybe not. Jon, dany, arya -- as expected. Stannis? Not dead. The implication of the cut was obvious to me.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wasn't one of them. I don't think theon and sansa killed themselves. Maybe myrcella's dead -- that would change things -- maybe not. Jon, dany, arya -- as expected. Stannis? Not dead. The implication of the cut was obvious to me.

Yeah I wondered with Stannis lol its one thing to skimp on a battle scene, but another to not actually show Brienne kill him.

Or maybe he is dead.... maybe the whole story will be told from Brienne and Davos perspectives.... lolololololol

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The stannis scene was kinda of a let down at the end

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah I wondered with Stannis lol its one thing to skimp on a battle scene, but another to not actually show Brienne kill him.

Or maybe he is dead.... maybe the whole story will be told from Brienne and Davos perspectives.... lolololololol

Watch it again. Something or someone hits her as she's winding up