Game of Thrones Thread

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Funny they tricked Jon Snow by talking about his Uncle.... Benjen Stark.... lol the show has not mentioned him since like the first season.

I am betting some show watchers were like "Who da fuq Ben Stark? How many of deez fuks are there?"

I thought that was a nice trolljob by benioff and weiss. You want coldhands and stoneheart?

Here you.... :shibe:

Next season,
Prepare for brann stark to look like burt reynolds at 45 if burt reynolds were a tree

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Theon went from being douchey, to kind of cool as Robb's right hand dude..... to douchey again on his own then became a complete asshole/fucktard and then he became Reek, competing with Tomen for most beta in the entire show.

Sanda was dumb/naive/bitchy then she was just dumb/naive but you could feel sympathy for her, then she was dumb/naive some more then she was just dumb and then she jumped off a fucking wall with Reek her new buddy.

Sansa kinda of trusts the nearest person who isn't beating/raping her and when she isn't doing that she is rejecting Brienne's sincere attempt to help.

I know I should feel bad for her but it becomes difficult to do so when a person keeps being a dumb tard.

(Sorry broley)

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Funny they tricked Jon Snow by talking about his Uncle.... Benjen Stark.... lol the show has not mentioned him since like the first season.

I am betting some show watchers were like "Who da fuq Ben Stark? How many of deez fuks are there?"

right...these new season 4 experts were probably lost as fuck

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think Stannis/Theon/Sansa are dead. I suspect they will bring back Jon, but don't care if they do. Myrcella is dead and I could care less.

Arya should have stuck with her task.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shadow baby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't believe the Kit interview. Why tell anyone that he is really dead? To what end. Part of the charm of GOT is the intrique about what happens next. It is a lot like the Sopranos in that regard. When you introduce the "supernatural" in this kind of stuff, then it is open to speculation, right? Personally, it was the blood running on the street that makes me think that the Red Witch will bring him back. Think about it. Who will revenge him. Sam is gone. His only "ally" is the Wildings leader.

Another interesting thing coming up is what the Wildings are going to do. They are INSIDE THE WALL! And the Knights Watch is down its membership. Maybe the Wildings and their GIANT kill the traitors?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
His interview didn't seem that final to me at all. He was just being coy

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't believe the Kit interview. Why tell anyone that he is really dead? To what end. Part of the charm of GOT is the intrique about what happens next. It is a lot like the Sopranos in that regard. When you introduce the "supernatural" in this kind of stuff, then it is open to speculation, right? Personally, it was the blood running on the street that makes me think that the Red Witch will bring him back. Think about it. Who will revenge him. Sam is gone. His only "ally" is the Wildings leader.

Another interesting thing coming up is what the Wildings are going to do. They are INSIDE THE WALL! And the Knights Watch is down its membership. Maybe the Wildings and their GIANT kill the traitors?

In order to keep the mystery or surprise alive I would expect him to vehemently tell people his character is dead and whatnot.

Also it is the Night's Watch.... Night.... hence all the black and whatnot.

If it was a Knight's Watch they would be in good shape having 500-1000 Knights defending the wall lol

supraman

Liked Posts:
Somebody want to spoiler tag an explanation of what that shit with Arya was? Use simple language for a dummy like me. Kaythnxbye!

She was not ordered to kill that guy. The many faced god chooses who kills who or doesnt and whatnot. She disobeyed, she had to pay the price so another life had to be taken to balance the books and she was blinded as punishment.

Her storyline is the only one left that hasn't caught up to the books. Everybody else, book readers dont know dick either.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, sam and gilly's 3 hour tour....

MaryChristine

61367e2dacaf8a60fcea1ae4f5f66678.gif

This is all I know about GOT.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Alot of dudes voted for Jon Snow to be Lord Commander, gotta wonder if there is some infighting after his "death".

I am guessing Allister Thorne gonna take over by rights.... Dolorous Ed is Jon's only real friend left at Castle Black... I wonder if he gets murdered too.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Watch it again. Something or someone hits her as she's winding up

Nope, just watched it twice, nope. Nothing there. As she down swings to deliver the blow the scene cuts. There is nothing there

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Some of you guys won't rest until everyone agrees with you that stannis is dead. Welp, sorry!

supraman

Liked Posts:
I think I figured out who "wins" the whole thing. Tommen. Nothing is threatening his rule. His granddad set up too well. The North is in line. Stannis is dead and has dick for an army. Dorne got their revenge, which might be the only kink the armor if Cersei presses him to war over it since Doran didn't want war. Dany...that bitch aint ever seeing Westeros, her storyline is pointless as fuck.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think I figured out who "wins" the whole thing. Tommen. Nothing is threatening his rule. His granddad set up too well. The North is in line. Stannis is dead and has dick for an army. Dorne got their revenge, which might be the only kink the armor if Cersei presses him to war over it since Doran didn't want war. Dany...that bitch aint ever seeing Westeros, her storyline is pointless as fuck.

So the next 2 seasons will be Tommen living it up in King's Landing while Dany and all the other characters slowly waste away to nothing? And what do the Wights do? Go back to bed?

Btw Lannisters and Dorne are going to war....Myrcela dead.... Cersei and Jaime are gonna rage so hard and Tommen can't bring himself to order his Kingsguard to stop a bunch of religious thugs from arresting his Queen right in front of him, like hes gonna say dick about anything when his mom says go.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think stannis is ded
I want Jon to not be ded
I never even considered that Sansa would die from the fall and doubt she is.

I'm sure Stannis is. Think Sansa got a soft landing in the snow. Think Jon will be back no matter what the actor portraying him says.

supraman

Liked Posts:
So the next 2 seasons will be Tommen living it up in King's Landing while Dany and all the other characters slowly waste away to nothing? And what do the Wights do? Go back to bed?

Btw Lannisters and Dorne are going to war....Myrcela dead.... Cersei and Jaime are gonna rage so hard and Tommen can't bring himself to order his Kingsguard to stop a bunch of religious thugs from arresting his Queen right in front of him, like hes gonna say dick about anything when his mom says go.

Yeah Cersei's power is gone. She is a non entity now. Kevan Lannister wont let her do shit

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah Cersei's power is gone. She is a non entity now. Kevan Lannister wont let her do shit

While I agree Kevan will be a stabilizing force.... I think Jaime is going to return with a dead Myrcela and he will want blood.

We shall see but I don't see Tommen having a nice peaceful reign for very long, things will change when Jaime returns from Dorne.