Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I mentioned it a few posts back, but yes, they CGI'd Lena Headey's head onto another actress's body in the full shots since Heady was pregnant at the time.

Yeah it was a body double with CGI, but it had nothing to do with her being pregnant. Lena Headey is still pregnant right now, the scene was filmed in October, do the math.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Neither will this guy:

mountainjpg-8ace34d8bac3141d.jpg

Something tells me that Frankenmountain will have a problem with whatever he is told to have a problem with. No origional thoughts floating around his head anymore.

Last edited:

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah it was a body double with CGI, but it had nothing to do with her being pregnant. Lena Headey is still pregnant right now, the scene was filmed in October, do the math.

Lena Heady said she was pregnant when they shot the scene. Plenty of other sources have said that she was pregnant at the time. October was eight months ago. She might not have been showing, but she was far enough along that she knew it.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I have always seen Heady as a brunette outside of the show, so I thought she was a brunette. Well, if she was, the carpet didn't match the drapes IRL. Carpet did match the drapes in the show.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Lena Heady said she was pregnant when they shot the scene. Plenty of other sources have said that she was pregnant at the time. October was eight months ago. She might not have been showing, but she was far enough along that she knew it.

She probably was not showing, but who can blame her for not wanting to film that shit naked.

And at the time the Reek Sansa jump seemed to be just escaping, I wasn't even thinking life threatening.

Reactions: WCL

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Snow will be revived. His vows are only for life.

He'll be free to do whatever he wants.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, sam and gilly's 3 hour tour....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip, that stared from this frozen fort next to this giant wall... His mate was a small pretty lass, her hair blonde and long, three adventurers set off that day for a three hour trip, a three hour trip.....

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So hey.....

I get the feeling that the 'Game' is actually Varys vs. Littlefinger. They control everything, and are trying to see which one can get the most.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
So hey.....

I get the feeling that the 'Game' is actually Varys vs. Littlefinger. They control everything, and are trying to see which one can get the most.

Thats as good of a theory as any Ive heard.

Who the fuck knows at this point

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;KH7sIOBJqLA]http://youtu.be/KH7sIOBJqLA[/video]

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hmmm...never considered that Orson The Beetleslayer was a fitting analogy for G. Arr Arr...

84623164.jpg

[video=youtube;XAOzMs9HbWg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAOzMs9HbWg[/video]

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Snow will be revived. His vows are only for life.

He'll be free to do whatever he wants.
That's always what I've said. The red witch could have ran off. She is at the wall to revive Snow.

The Stannis scene and the Marcella scenes were the only surprises to me. I'm curious as to how the Excellent Adventures of Jorah and Daario will go. Also, it was great to see the spider. He is one of my favorite characters.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just barely remembered an important tidbit regarding Jon Snow and Martin. Martin himself had said that he planned on finally disclosing Jon Stargaryen's parentage in either the current book he is writing or the next book. There would be no point to revealing this if he is dead.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also what's melisandre gonna do at the wall with jon gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk