HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, that leeches blood bullshit didn't do anything. So far only fucking her and making a shadow baby is the only thing she does that has any effect.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
xfbvBKi.jpg

More like meth...

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL, that leeches blood bullshit didn't do anything. So far only fucking her and making a shadow baby is the only thing she does that has any effect.

In the books she burns Mance at the wall HOWEVER she uses magic and it isn't really Mance. It is really Rattleshirt. Mance also IIRC ends up with the help of Theon freeing fake "Arya" whose storyline has been replaced by Sansa. So her actions in the books have more impact.

All of this is significant because Mance has a son that the red witch wants to use (blood).

It is an interesting dynamic between Mance, Jon, and the red witch in the books.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aye, I am a semi-book reader. Only partially into the 2nd book though so I haven't caught up to the show yet.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just barely remembered an important tidbit regarding Jon Snow and Martin. Martin himself had said that he planned on finally disclosing Jon Stargaryen's parentage in either the current book he is writing or the next book. There would be no point to revealing this if he is dead.

For the grave stone?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I just got all caught up. Holy shit, this show makes me want to kill myself. Or someone who does a lot of good.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
FireFox you son of a bitch. Don't tempt me.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not really much spoiler there... Tyrion/Varis talking to some new Lord of Light Priestess character.

Nothing in their convo was all that interesting.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not really much spoiler there... Tyrion/Varis talking to some new Lord of Light Priestess character.

Nothing in their convo was all that interesting.

But the hype man!!!!!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just barely remembered an important tidbit regarding Jon Snow and Martin. Martin himself had said that he planned on finally disclosing Jon Stargaryen's parentage in either the current book he is writing or the next book. There would be no point to revealing this if he is dead.
“ I pray for a glimpse of Azor Ahai, and R'hllor shows me only Snow.” – Melisandre

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think melisandre always knew jon was fire jesus and was just conning stannis for some baratheon tubesteak

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone else muddy af that of all the Stark children the only one to die was the most badass of them all (Note I don't consider Jon to be Ned's son)? Now were left with two dumb bitches, a cripple and baby fuckin Stark that is the most useless character in the series. Dis iz bullshit. I miss Rob. Don't miss his mother. Fuck she was annoying.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone else muddy af that of all the Stark children the only one to die was the most badass of them all (Note I don't consider Jon to be Ned's son)? Now were left with two dumb bitches, a cripple and baby fuckin Stark that is the most useless character in the series. Dis iz bullshit. I miss Rob. Don't miss his mother. Fuck she was annoying.

Bran is Jesus. Get used to it.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Hodor

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Wait till next season when Jon gets revived and does a tap dance on the heads of the traitors:)