Game of Thrones Thread

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I think I figured out who "wins" the whole thing. Tommen. Nothing is threatening his rule. His granddad set up too well.

How so? Huge debt to the iron bank. Wights to the north. Stannis fighting Bolton for control of the North. Little Finger doing his usual long con game. House Tyrell pissed their Queen is in jail. Dany threatening to come over the narrow sea with an army and dragons. Jamie is impotent and handless. Tommens position could not be less secure.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
61367e2dacaf8a60fcea1ae4f5f66678.gif

This is all I know about GOT.

Nice pectorals.

supraman

Liked Posts:
How so? Huge debt to the iron bank. Wights to the north. Stannis fighting Bolton for control of the North. Little Finger doing his usual long con game. House Tyrell pissed their Queen is in jail. Dany threatening to come over the narrow sea with an army and dragons. Jamie is impotent and handless. Tommens position could not be less secure.

Stannis is dead. So that threat is gone. Bolton's are in line with the Lannisters. Little Finger just wants to get some decent land. Dany is about as threatening as Ned Stark.

MaryChristine

Guess I should have called them funbags.

Anyway, back to GoT and...:hawkbang:
do u think i would think more of u then?
it has nothing to do with ur comment. just an observation

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
While I agree Kevan will be a stabilizing force.... I think Jaime is going to return with a dead Myrcela and he will want blood.

We shall see but I don't see Tommen having a nice peaceful reign for very long, things will change when Jaime returns from Dorne.

I think so also. Her talk to Jamie I think really affected Jamie and he will want blood. He also will not put up with what they did to Cersei. The man with the Golden Hand is gonna get some revenge!

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Stannis is dead. So that threat is gone. Bolton's are in line with the Lannisters. Little Finger just wants to get some decent land. Dany is about as threatening as Ned Stark.

Lil Finger wants the throne, yo.

We will see about Stannis.

Ramsay Bolton is gonna rape your boy, Tommen, to death

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Not hardly. When the Dothraki throw in with the Mother of Dragons, she will have a very formidable fighting force. I expect the Imp to make arrangements for ships to get them to the other side of the world.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Alot of dudes voted for Jon Snow to be Lord Commander, gotta wonder if there is some infighting after his "death".

I am guessing Allister Thorne gonna take over by rights.... Dolorous Ed is Jon's only real friend left at Castle Black... I wonder if he gets murdered too.

It interesting that the last two Night Watch commanders got killed by their own men. IF Jon Snow is really dead????

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It interesting that the last two Night Watch commanders got killed by their own men. IF Jon Snow is really dead????

I don't get why you refuse to use the multi quote feature.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Lil Finger wants the throne, yo.

We will see about Stannis.

Ramsay Bolton is gonna rape your boy, Tommen, to death

Littlefinger doesn't want the throne. He wants to be the man behind the scenes that controls everything. I don't think he has ambitions to actually sit on the throne.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Littlefinger doesn't want the throne. He wants to be the man behind the scenes that controls everything. I don't think he has ambitions to actually sit on the throne.

Yep, he wants the power not the title.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not buying it... when season 6 happens and the show actually confirms he is dead I will.

Until then I think he gets resurrected by Melisandre with the help of Davos.

I would be more surprised if he did an interview and said anything else.... he has to be dead right now or there is no mystery.... the actor cannot do anything but claim he is dead.

He gonna be rezzed as John Stark and be like "Well I said I was dead.... and John Snow is dead.... I didn't lie"

That's what im hoping man

Apparently Kit Harington(actor who plays Jon Snow) cut his hair short, which I dont think he had done since the show started.

I think Snow will live/be reanimated in the books,but im not sure about the show. Could be another change.

One possibility is Snow warging into Ghost,buttttt that might be a long shot.

But then you wonder what's up w/ Melisandre. I dont see how she isnt involved in something going forward.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think so also. Her talk to Jamie I think really affected Jamie and he will want blood. He also will not put up with what they did to Cersei. The man with the Golden Hand is gonna get some revenge!

Neither will this guy:

mountainjpg-8ace34d8bac3141d.jpg