Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watch it again. Something or someone hits her as she's winding up

I am with you brole, it was probably Pod.... I was being sarcastic towards the people like "JUST FACE IT THEY'RE ALL DED HAHAHAHAH"

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
The stannis scene was kinda of a let down at the end

I don't think we are done with it, the way it was left, they will have to draw it to a conclusion next season, it is too open ended.... Even if it is her walking off wiping her sword off, they will have to do something to finalize that open ended scene.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, why spend valuable screen time setting up dead rezzing then never do it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Also, why spend valuable screen time setting up dead rezzing then never do it.

Well for one thing.... someone was rezzed already in the books.... Lady Stark was rezzed in the books by this point.... according to the show writers she is dead and they are abandoning her storyline of being rezzed.

I do think John Snow gets da rez doe.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well for one thing.... someone was rezzed already in the books.... Lady Stark was rezzed in the books by this point.... according to the show writers she is dead and they are abandoning her storyline of being rezzed.

I do think John Snow gets da rez doe.

That would be interesting. I wish Cat was back with the Brothers Without Banners. Those dudes are cool.
Stannis. Dead.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
The show likes to create arcs and completely abandon them.
Gendry. I'm talking to you.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The show likes to create arcs and completely abandon them.
Gendry. I'm talking to you.

Gendry simply served as the Edric Storm character as well as himself.... once Arya leaves him in the books hes gone.... in the show they just made him serve the Edric Storm role and then disappear.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
If that was the end of Stannis' story- I am disappoint. I was hoping he would make it through to the end game and get waxed by Dany's dragons being warged by Bran.

Red woman has to raise Jon Snow from the dead. Even though I don't like his character- I don't see how the story at the wall evolves unless he is Lazarus.

Cersei scene- had to be a body double, yes?

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
I wasn't one of them. I don't think theon and sansa killed themselves. Maybe myrcella's dead -- that would change things -- maybe not. Jon, dany, arya -- as expected. Stannis? Not dead. The implication of the cut was obvious to me.

I don't see why they would be dead Theon and Jeyne jumped the same way and escaped.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't see why they would be dead Theon and Jeyne jumped the same way and escaped.

The book made it explicit the snow was deep enough. In the show, red bitch had just finished saying the snows were melting.

I am not emotionally invested in stannis being alive or dead. I think i can cope with his death in an unforgiving war epic (with dragons and magic and zombies and resurrection). I just don't think he is.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
The book made it explicit the snow was deep enough. In the show, red bitch had just finished saying the snows were melting.

I am not emotionally invested in stannis being alive or dead. I think i can cope with his death in an unforgiving war epic (with dragons and magic and zombies and resurrection). I just don't think he is.

The snows were melting to make the trip to Winterfell.
Who knows where the Boltons plow their snow.
Ever see it snow 13 feet in Aurora and nothing in Lombard?
The 7 Kingdoms needs a Tom Skilling.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you think the show made that obvious? I didn't. It looked like a pretty dangerous drop to me.

Anyway, I have my opinions about how things were set up. Far be it from me to project them as fact

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Sansa/Reek will survive.

Jon Snow ill be rezzed

Stannis will survive.... Pod stops Brienne....

Myrcela will be dead

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think sansa and alfie will survive too. I just think the show wanted it to be ambiguous like the way a lot of other scenes wrapped up

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Funny they tricked Jon Snow by talking about his Uncle.... Benjen Stark.... lol the show has not mentioned him since like the first season.

I am betting some show watchers were like "Who da fuq Ben Stark? How many of deez fuks are there?"

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think stannis is ded
I want Jon to not be ded
I never even considered that Sansa would die from the fall and doubt she is.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How anticlimactic would it be if it just shows Theon and Sansa all mangled on the ground in a pool of blood?

It would be a fitting end to both of their fucktarded storylines.