HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just saying, thus far he has been mostly a useless cripple getting people and direwolves killed. Hell, he is barely a few steps past Rickon's uselessness. Homie better start showing out with that presumed GOAT warging.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Years of build up so they can rip the door off? I think not. Besides, IDK how smart these Wights are or why they're even called Wights.

wight
wīt/
nounarchaicdialect
noun: wight; plural noun: wights

a person of a specified kind, especially one regarded as unfortunate.
"he always was an unlucky wight"
literary
a spirit, ghost, or other supernatural being.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Loved the last episode; just watched it on demand and it rekindled my love for the show......

I really haven't felt that affected by something on a screen since flight 93. After that movie, I literally felt like I had just been in/close to a fight with the adrenaline dump, etc.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
arKY8o5_460s.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;m0nS8u6Td5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nS8u6Td5I[/video]

I cri. Evri tiem.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Years of build up so they can rip the door off? I think not. Besides, IDK how smart these Wights are or why they're even called Wights.

Because they are not as smart and strong as the Wongs. In fact, two Wights do not make a Wong.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Have you given much thought to what your next avatar will be?

He will prolly go with the Night King right before Jon Snow guts him too.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know, Jon Snow would be my pick if I had to go with another char right now. One would imagine he was already murdered once. Martin wouldn't possibly kill him twice would he?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know, Jon Snow would be my pick if I had to go with another char right now. One would imagine he was already murdered once. Martin wouldn't possibly kill him twice would he?

Martin would absolutely kill him twice lol

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ye, u rite.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Martin might but HBO will not. Hell, when it's all said and done HBO will probably come out with a Jon Snow Spinoff.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here's an interesting twist.... if Bran somehow gets back to the Wall and back into The North..... he would be the Stark heir, not Rickon and not Jon.... Bran would be Ned's oldest remaining son.

I don't think Bran will wind up getting beyond the Wall into the North

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have one priestess saying Jon Snow Stark Targaryen is the chosen one and one saying Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen Khaleesi Queen of Mereen Unburnt Mother of Dragons and Breaker of Chains is. Which is right and who could it be if neither is right?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We have one priestess saying Jon Snow Stark Targaryen is the chosen one and one saying Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen Khaleesi Queen of Mereen Unburnt Mother of Dragons and Breaker of Chains is. Which is right and who could it be if neither is right?

Both, and a third will emerge. The prophesy states that the "the dragon will have three heads," so maybe Dondarrion? Sure, he's only a minor character so far, but he is the only other one the Lord of Light clearly shows favor towards (dead, what, six times so far?), and he fights with a flaming sword (or was that just a trick to fuck with Der Hund?). Actually, I doubt it will be Dondarrion, but someone else will be included and Bran is actually the most likely since he's going to warg into some dragons eventually.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both, and a third will emerge. The prophesy states that the "the dragon will have three heads," so maybe Dondarrion? Sure, he's only a minor character so far, but he is the only other one the Lord of Light clearly shows favor towards (dead, what, six times so far?), and he fights with a flaming sword (or was that just a trick to fuck with Der Hund?). Actually, I doubt it will be Dondarrion, but someone else will be included and Bran is actually the most likely since he's going to warg into some dragons eventually.

As far as the 3 go, I was thinking all Targaryens, Dany and then it will be revealed Jon and Tyrion are Targaryens as well.

I was speaking of that one Azor Ahai both priestesses claim to have found, Melisandre fucking up on the last one she thought was the one.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Red Bish has certainly taken a few hits in credibility and appeal this season.