Game of Thrones Thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Where does it say Coldhands has been dead for several hundred years?

That info was definitely not in the books.... Coldhands is only in like 2 or 3 spots in the books even and he doesn't really talk or explain himself.

In any case, someone is gonna have to help Meera drag Bran's lame ass back unless he can time loop himself from climbing that wall and get his legs working again.

Good point at the end there. How long can hodor hold that door? Those things will be on her ass in no time. Coldhands, or something else, would have to bail their asses out.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
In any case, someone is gonna have to help Meera drag Bran's lame ass back unless he can time loop himself from climbing that wall and get his legs working again.
Begs the question if Bran could affect Hodor's life as he did, why not go back and just not spy on the horny siblings? Why doesn't Bran ever seem to have a place to go. Find a safe place for him and lock him up and warg from there.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Begs the question if Bran could affect Hodor's life as he did, why not go back and just not spy on the horny siblings? Why doesn't Bran ever seem to have a place to go. Find a safe place for him and lock him up and warg from there.

They were in a safe place until Bran fucked it up.

"Later, Bran decides to experience a vision on his own, and finds himself looking at an army of wights and the Night's King and the other White Walkers at the back. Bran walks closer and is shocked to see that the Night King notices his presence. Bran wakes up screaming after the Night King suddenly appeared right next to him.

The Three-Eyed Raven says that the Night's King touched him, which Bran confirms when a blue hand-mark is imprinted on his forearm. The Three-Eyed Raven says because of that mark, the Night's King now knows exactly where they are, and the cave cannot protect them any more. "

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Night_King

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They were in a safe place until Bran fucked it up.

"Later, Bran decides to experience a vision on his own, and finds himself looking at an army of wights and the Night's King and the other White Walkers at the back. Bran walks closer and is shocked to see that the Night King notices his presence. Bran wakes up screaming after the Night King suddenly appeared right next to him.

The Three-Eyed Raven says that the Night's King touched him, which Bran confirms when a blue hand-mark is imprinted on his forearm. The Three-Eyed Raven says because of that mark, the Night's King now knows exactly where they are, and the cave cannot protect them any more. "

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Night_King

Yeah, I got that part. Still a cave isn't a home or somewhere you'd want to settle down.

And as others mentioned Bran's story is confusing. Seems like he needs the Raven or someone else to do these things and some see him here and there while others don't. Then Ares reveals he really only need hug a tree that has a good memory. Didn't need this kid for a whole season and suddenly he's warg of wargs time traveling and what not. Just saying, if he's that important, get the boy a house somewhere out of the way, maybe even handicap accessible.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
brienne is going to meet lady stoneheart while she is at riverrun..or the hound

I don't think the first option happens. They have been adamant that your first,scenario is not a option but we'll see. They could be lying.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
brienne is going to meet lady stoneheart while she is at riverrun..or the hound

I told my wife that I thought the 1st option was gonna happen when Sansa was telling her to leave.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
and then there were just 2...

latest

250px-Ghost_by_carrie_best.jpg

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, he held that fuckin' door better than anyone ever held a fuckin' door.

Probably the saddest death on GOT and that's saying something.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh, he held that fuckin' door better than anyone ever held a fuckin' door.

Probably the saddest death on GOT and that's saying something.

Begs the question, why didn't the Wights go to that door and rip it off its' hinges and come in both sides?

Not like it was a well hidden exit.

Reactions: BNB

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because then Hodor would never have had to hold the door

Also, dropping in from the ceiling is more convenient that going through the door.

I mean, even Santa Claus chooses the chimney.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also, dropping in from the ceiling is more convenient that going through the door.

I mean, even Santa Claus chooses the chimney.
They only had to go half the distance of the cave to drop in through the roof instead of going all the way around to the back door. Those Wights are smarter than they look

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It has been said that the cave they were in has never been mapped and not even the Children of the Ghetto have never been able to map it out that,some parts have never been reached.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They do a poor job of relating to the viewers what was going on with Bran and the 3-eyed Raven.

What Bran learns from the 3-eyed Raven dude is that the trees all hold a living memory of the world and Bran being the GOATest of all time GOAT Warg is capable of seeing the past through the tree-memory and apparently influencing it like what happened to Hodor.

In his training Bran both learns about the memory stuff as well as learning to warg into many animals and learns how to control them, they didn't really delve into this in the show.

Pretty sure Bran will have a role to play in controlling Dany's dragons so they can be used effectively to battle the Wights and I also think Bran will delve into what happened at the Tower of Joy now that the 3-eyed raven isn't holding him back. He will find out that Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targearyan which will likely influence alot assuming he gets this information out.

If anyone is keeping score though, Bran has managed to get everything killed that he's controlled. So not exactly like he's showing off that GOATest of GOAT warging ability at all yet.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Begs the question, why didn't the Wights go to that door and rip it off its' hinges and come in both sides?

Not like it was a well hidden exit.
Years of build up so they can rip the door off? I think not. Besides, IDK how smart these Wights are or why they're even called Wights.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If anyone is keeping score though, Bran has managed to get everything killed that he's controlled. So not exactly like he's showing off that GOATest of GOAT warging ability at all yet.

Or is he.... he gonna warg into Ramsay and get him eaten by his hounds

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

GRR Martin signed him to a 7 year, $126 million deal