Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Those *******, parental warning, Nudity. Outstanding, thank you tv gods.

2 second of tits and , I don't know, seemed like 23 minutes of a dudes balls.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
his only purpose was to hold the door
tumblr_lvf815ggxw1qfgxkr.gif

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I doubt that the Tully's re-took Riverrun.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
But that play! Does anybody else smell a Tony Award?

Best Actor: guy that played Ned
Best Actress: chick that played Sansa. (nice tits)
Best Dwarf: short actor
Worst Actor: wart boy

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I doubt that the Tully's re-took Riverrun.

In the book Brynden Tully aka Blackfish surrenders Riverrun, but he escapes off into the Riverlands.

It is possible in the books he will turn up and re-take it, but that seems doubtful....

Last time we saw him in the show he dodged the Red Wedding and headed back to Riverrun.

I could see it being another Little Finger trick to get Sansa to send Brienne away.... Little Finger wants to take the North to add to his control in the Vale and then marry Sansa and smash some teenage strange while conquering the remainder of Westeros.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In the book Brynden Tully aka Blackfish surrenders Riverrun, but he escapes off into the Riverlands.

It is possible in the books he will turn up and re-take it, but that seems doubtful....

Last time we saw him in the show he dodged the Red Wedding and headed back to Riverrun.

I could see it being another Little Finger trick to get Sansa to send Brienne away.... Little Finger wants to take the North to add to his control in the Vale and then marry Sansa and smash some teenage strange while conquering the remainder of Westeros.

That's what I thought. Sansa is leading them into a trap of some sort. Littlefinger knows the starks will turn to Tully for help

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's what I thought. Sansa is leading them into a trap of some sort. Littlefinger knows the starks will turn to Tully for help

I think the surprise of this season might be Sansa outwitting Little Finger, using her influence with Robin and having him imprisoned or killed.

I also think Arya is gonna be headed back to Westeros soon.... I could see her ending up running into Brienne in the Riverlands.

Also side note if you are keeping score.... 2 Direwolves left.... Ghost and Nymeria.

Nymeria in the books runs around at the head of a few hundred strong pack of wolves.... I wonder if she shows up to help Arya and/or Brienne at some point.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Arya might run into Brienne, but will Brienne recognize her?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So why did Sansa lie to bro about it being Littlefinger who told her about the Tully thing?

And who's sweating an army when Jon has a giant in his?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So why did Sansa lie to bro about it being Littlefinger who told her about the Tully thing?

And who's sweating an army when Jon has a giant in his?

Jon is outnumbered 3 to 1 by the Boltons, probably alot more with the Umbers and Karstarks.

The giant is useful, but giants are not that hard to kill... Tormund killed one by himself.... The Night's Watch killed a ton of them in the battle at the wall.

1 giant don't balance being down like 4k-8k troops in battle.

Not to mention Jon currently only has Wildlings which are undisciplined and their equipment is shit.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jon is outnumbered 3 to 1 by the Boltons, probably alot more with the Umbers and Karstarks.

The giant is useful, but giants are not that hard to kill... Tormund killed one by himself.... The Night's Watch killed a ton of them in the battle at the wall.

1 giant don't balance being down like 4k-8k troops in battle.

Not to mention Jon currently only has Wildlings which are undisciplined and their equipment is shit.

Well, if the story moved along faster and everybody found out about Jon's real parents, Aunt Khaleesi, Breaker of Chains, Queen of Mereen, the Unburnt Daenerys Stormborn could send a few dragons as well.

Jorah has to find a cure, right? I mean the queen demanded it.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
And damn that Bran. It was he that fucked up Hodor's head and made him a basket case. Kid's gotta go. Who knows how much other harm he's already caused?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
But that play! Does anybody else smell a Tony Award?

Best Actor: guy that played Ned
Best Actress: chick that played Sansa. (nice tits)
Best Dwarf: short actor
Worst Actor: wart boy

Play was whack. Ned mocked. The girl did not like at all.