Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah some BS gonna happen, he will have Jon wounded and about to kill him and then Ghost will show up

Somehow, Theon and his big sis are going to join Jon and his sis against Ramsey. Perhaps Theon gets to exact his own very PERSONAL revenge against, Ramsey's "parts":)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Somehow, Theon and his big sis are going to join Jon and his sis against Ramsey. Perhaps Theon gets to exact his own very PERSONAL revenge against, Ramsey's "parts":)

I could see Theon and his sister perhaps joining forces with Jon.... Idk that they will be in this battle of bastards doe...

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wonder what surprise Cersei and the Mountain will have in store for them when her trial by combat commences? She is pretty much certain that the Mountain will prevail as her champion. It is too easy to assume that will go as planned because the High Sparrow has outfoxed them all the way thus far. Perhaps the High Sparrow will connive with the snake bitches of Dorne to take down the Mountain who killed their champion?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wonder what surprise Cersei and the Mountain will have in store for them when her trial by combat commences? She is pretty much certain that the Mountain will prevail as her champion. It is too easy to assume that will go as planned because the High Sparrow has outfoxed them all the way thus far. Perhaps the High Sparrow will connive with the snake bitches of Dorne to take down the Mountain who killed their champion?

Or.... as I am hoping... Da Hound turns up to fight for the Faith against his zombie-bro.

Though I get the feeling things are gonna go sideways before the trial even happens....Cersei gonna have the High Sparrow ded and somehow make sure the Tyrells are blamed

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Exactly what I was thinking.

For the record, Jon 1 v 1 with Ramsay.... Jon will win that fight 99/100 times.... Jon is a damned good swordsman.... hes fought Wight Walkers.... Quorin Halfhand.... and in the books Ramsay is described as "more of a brawler than a swordsman" and Ramsay is supposed to be a slight bit pudgy.

So I think Jon will pwn him 1 v 1 and Ramsay will spring his hounds on Jon or some lucky break will come to Ramsay and he will wound Jon and then Ghost will show up and save Jon and rip Ramsay to pieces.

Would be cool if Ghost saves Jon from the killing blow and he guts Ramsay and as Ramsay is laying in the snow bleeding out Ghost wants to eat him and Jon be like "No Ghost.... that's bad meat, don't eat that" and then Ramsay's hounds show up and eat him.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the record, Jon 1 v 1 with Ramsay.... Jon will win that fight 99/100 times.... Jon is a damned good swordsman.... hes fought Wight Walkers.... Quorin Halfhand.... and in the books Ramsay is described as "more of a brawler than a swordsman" and Ramsay is supposed to be a slight bit pudgy.

So I think Jon will pwn him 1 v 1 and Ramsay will spring his hounds on Jon or some lucky break will come to Ramsay and he will wound Jon and then Ghost will show up and save Jon and rip Ramsay to pieces.

Would be cool if Ghost saves Jon from the killing blow and he guts Ramsay and as Ramsay is laying in the snow bleeding out Ghost wants to eat him and Jon be like "No Ghost.... that's bad meat, don't eat that" and then Ramsay's hounds show up and eat him.
Arya be back home by then. Might get both remaining dire wolves into the fray.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Or.... as I am hoping... Da Hound turns up to fight for the Faith against his zombie-bro.

Though I get the feeling things are gonna go sideways before the trial even happens....Cersei gonna have the High Sparrow ded and somehow make sure the Tyrells are blamed

That's a pretty cool idea about the Hound but in a straight up fight I don't think that the Hound would have much chance unless it isn't a fair fight. One of the funniest scenes thus far was when the stooge King Terrell turned to his wife and asked "WHAT JUST HAPPENED" and she says disgustingly........ "THEY BEAT US"!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I nominate you as guest screen writer for that episode:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Arya be back home by then. Might get both remaining dire wolves into the fray.

Maybe Uncle Ben and Bran get involved with Bran taking over the direwolf and he and the other wolves then help Ghost kill Ramsey and his hounds?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's a pretty cool idea about the Hound but in a straight up fight I don't think that the Hound would have much chance unless it isn't a fair fight. One of the funniest scenes thus far was when the stooge King Terrell turned to his wife and asked "WHAT JUST HAPPENED" and she says disgustingly........ "THEY BEAT US"!

FYI das not his wife, that is his Mom lol

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
they cant kill him yet he hasn't got too rape and flay denarys yet

Breh one of the episodes is titled "Battle of the Bastards".... ur boy aint surviving Jon Snow.... he's lucky he lived this long.