Game of Thrones Thread

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol everyones assuming the good guy wins alluva sudden?

Monster

Liked Posts:
I thought battle of the bastards was the Packer/Lion game?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bro they didn't bring Jon back to have Ramsey kill him.

HBK is in the denial stage of dealing with death.... soon he will begin bargaining "Ok maybe he dies, but at least comes back as a Wight Walker?"

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
HBK is in the denial stage of dealing with death.... soon he will begin bargaining "Ok maybe he dies, but at least comes back as a Wight Walker?"

Pretty much, don't worry HBK. I went through the same stages when Khal Drogo died

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yall ******* better watch out. The Anger stage is coming and no one wants any of that HBK redneck rage.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What's great about this series now is that even the readers don't know what's coming next. Sure, some of the theories will probably happen but we don't have the slightest clue as to how all of it will go down. Fuck, Rickon could have his dick cut off next and Sansa could get gangbanged by the Brotherhood without Banners

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Having to eat his own cock and balls would be entertaining.

Fuck, Rickon could have his dick cut off next and Sansa could get gangbanged by the Brotherhood without Banners

Okay, you guys are no longer allowed to watch unedited episodes of GOT. Also possibly register as something to some organization or something, and no sharp objects.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After Arya introduces her nemesis to Needle with the pointy end first, where does she head out to? Does she track back and pick up the Hound and they head to the Wall? She has to link up with Jon and Sansa but how?

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
After Arya introduces her nemesis to Needle with the pointy end first, where does she head out to? Does she track back and pick up the Hound and they head to the Wall? She has to link up with Jon and Sansa but how?

My favorite fan theory: She goes to Kings Landing and using the skills she learned in the House of Black and White, she kills Jamie, steals his face, and disguised as him, kills Cersei.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My favorite fan theory: She goes to Kings Landing and using the skills she learned in the House of Black and White, she kills Jamie, steals his face, and disguised as him, kills Cersei.

Is that really how the multi face thing works? It looked like a fairly intricate ritual to make and save a face, and I don't think Arya has that ability. It's a fun theory and would allow Arya to bang Cersei before killing her.

Two posts ago I called some guys messed up, now look at the shit I'm posting.
:obama:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that really how the multi face thing works? It looked like a fairly intricate ritual to make and save a face, and I don't think Arya has that ability. It's a fun theory and would allow Arya to bang Cersei before killing her.

Next you'll have Arya treating the Direwolves with Ramsay's twig and berries for doing doggie tricks while he watches.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Just goes to show you the effects of GRRM has on one's mind. He's almost as fucked up as Stephen King

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just goes to show you the effects of GRRM has on one's mind. He's almost as fucked up as Stephen King

I've been upset by the lack of prevalent incest in this season..... thx George RR Martin

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wonder if they introduce Jon "Griff" Connington and his "son," Young Connington. That would throw this series upsidedown.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I wonder if they introduce Jon "Griff" Connington and his "son," Young Connington. That would throw this series upsidedown.
Just reading something on 'Griff' it would seems not likely that this would happen, as I think his part of transporting Tyrion has already taken place.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just reading something on 'Griff' it would seems not likely that this would happen, as I think his part of transporting Tyrion has already taken place.

Yeah they gutted every part of the Jon Connington story.... unlike the Iron Islands story they are adding in after the fact... adding in the Connington story would be quite difficult at this stage.... not impossible, but seems unlikely.