Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Told you guys Hound gonna be back to fight Mountain....

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Told you guys Hound gonna be back to fight Mountain....

Eventually, but I think him and Arya cross paths again for more adventures

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Eventually, but I think him and Arya cross paths again for more adventures

Maybe Hound and Bronn fight finally happens.... lol dat standoff in the tavern

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe Hound and Bronn fight finally happens.... lol dat standoff in the tavern

I can see it, I can also see Hound/Arya eventually joining up with Snow band of merry men. How about a Hound Giant fight

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can see it, I can also see Hound/Arya eventually joining up with Snow band of merry men. How about a Hound Giant fight

I am not convinced The Hound and Arya are going to link up.... that is a huge assumption based on them being together the one time and Arya was a prisoner.

I think the Hound gonna go on a rampage and get himself killed.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That episode sucked. Littlefinger being brought into the fray may not work out well for Sansa. He's backstabbed her and the starks before

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
That episode was like pulling the parking brake while driving 80 MPH.
I like the Hound returning, not so sure in that story arc.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
That episode sucked. Littlefinger being brought into the fray may not work out well for Sansa. He's backstabbed her and the starks before

Well, in fairness, I doubt the Sansa character is nearly as trustworthy of anyone anymore. I believe, she's figuring out how to use people rather than be used.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think everyone is going to assume Sansa wrote to Little Finger for help, but it might turn out she wrote to the Northern mountain houses for help.... the minor houses that Stannis calls upon in the books and whom bring like 2,000 fighters to his side so he can actually march south.

I think Sansa will get Little Finger to help break the siege at Riverrun though.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, in fairness, I doubt the Sansa character is nearly as trustworthy of anyone anymore. I believe, she's figuring out how to use people rather than be used.

She is becoming her mother, that's why Littlefinger wants to put his bigfinger in her.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think that Lady Stark is coming back in the next episode. I think that she is linked up with the leftovers of that guy with the fire sword and company. He had a few lives left when we last left him and had some real strong magic shit. Maybe he decided to quit his declining life and save her?

Stoneheart/Undead Lady Stark was brought back by him in the books. Pod getting snatched happens in the books (she hangs him and the book cuts away so you assume he might die), Brienne vs Jaime is set up by Lady Stoneheart. Walder Frey has popped back up. The Brotherhood without Banners showed back up. The deaths of the followers of the 7 looked barbaric however if Lady Stoneheart is anything like the books that is spot on with something she would order. The Faith have now aligned with the Lannisters and because of this Lady Stoneheart would want them dead. The story seems to be leading up to her returning.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stoneheart/Undead Lady Stark was brought back by him in the books. Pod getting snatched happens in the books (she hangs him and the book cuts away so you assume he might die), Brienne vs Jaime is set up by Lady Stoneheart. Walder Frey has popped back up. The Brotherhood without Banners showed back up. The deaths of the followers of the 7 looked barbaric however if Lady Stoneheart is anything like the books that is spot on with something she would order. The Faith have now aligned with the Lannisters and because of this Lady Stoneheart would want them dead. The story seems to be leading up to her returning.

Yeah. In the books, Lady Stoneheart becomes a really dark character bent on her idea of revenge. If they bring her back, she will kind of be a wild card in all of this.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Khalesi still has some unfinished business at Mereen, right? SOmehow the IMP and his two dragons need to re-unite with her and kill off the slave-owning cock suckers. I'm still trying to think what will happen to Bran and his uncle. Maybe they will re-unite with Jon and company and Bran can use his powers to get into the enemy camp and spy on their activities like opening a passage into their camp and allow Jon's smaller force to attack them and kill Ramsey?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Khalesi still has some unfinished business at Mereen, right? SOmehow the IMP and his two dragons need to re-unite with her and kill off the slave-owning cock suckers. I'm still trying to think what will happen to Bran and his uncle. Maybe they will re-unite with Jon and company and Bran can use his powers to get into the enemy camp and spy on their activities like opening a passage into their camp and allow Jon's smaller force to attack them and kill Ramsey?
I don't think Dany is worried about Mereen. She's looking to fry the big fish now and claim the iron throne. She'll let the Grejoys and their band of defectors join up with her to use their ships and maybe even stop off at the Iron Islands to take out Euron and take whatever ships they've gathered by now.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yara was a little harsh to theon..rubbing the fact that she was going to suck on that girl titties all night in his face

bad form

Maybe Theon will find a nice partner with one of the Unsullied?