Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
She can do no more with that girl than her bro can.

The difference is that the whore can do alot more to Yara.... she can't do anything to get Theon off....

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The difference is that the whore can do alot more to Yara.... she can't do anything to get Theon off....

Maybe Ramsey left a tip for him, dude has to pee from somewhere

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Fun little theory I read. Can someone quote for Hawk, because I do genuinely enjoy his GoT posts and I'm pretty sure he has me on ignore, I'd like to hear his thoughts.
I posted this elsewhere but will copy

It wasn’t Arya it was Jaqen wearing her face

1. Walked like Jaqen, wore hair parted down the middle, threw the coin with the right hand (Arya is left handed)

2. Was too obvious. Arya would have never asked for a cabin. The money was thrown around too casually, even if she was capable of stealing such a sum.

3. Lingering shot of statue on the bridge, maybe sorry to leave. Arya hasn’t been there that long, doesn’t have a particular fondness for the place. Could have stowed away as a cabin boy too easily

4. Jaqen’s life belongs to her. He promised her 3 lives to take for the Red God. He took 2, then she named him as her 3rd. Instead of dying he bargained and agreed to help her escape but then when he left he gave her the coin and told her to come to Braavos. And he gave her the words Valar Morghulis, all men must die. Knowing what we know about their relationship with death there would have been no bargain really. He believes in death

His life is owed to the Red God. No bargain can change his fate and he knows it. He willingly dies in Arya’s place, wearing her face, to fulfill the contract on his own life. He also was testing the Waif who did not fulfill the contract correctly by doing a belly wound instead of killing quickly. Waif is going to go out before he is gone officially. Scenes from next week show Waif running/ chasing possible real Arya

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
giphy.gif

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fun little theory I read. Can someone quote for Hawk, because I do genuinely enjoy his GoT posts and I'm pretty sure he has me on ignore, I'd like to hear his thoughts.
Wow. Extremely cool. Wish I thought of it. Makes sense.

I've seen another theory that Arya and the waif are the same person and it's like a fight club thing. The theory you present though makes more sense and even seems more than likely.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Theon will find a nice partner with one of the Unsullied?
Hey Hawk, what do ya think about this theory I've come up with for Arya:

1. Walked like Jaqen, wore hair parted down the middle, threw the coin with the right hand (Arya is left handed)

2. Was too obvious. Arya would have never asked for a cabin. The money was thrown around too casually, even if she was capable of stealing such a sum.

3. Lingering shot of statue on the bridge, maybe sorry to leave. Arya hasn’t been there that long, doesn’t have a particular fondness for the place. Could have stowed away as a cabin boy too easily

4. Jaqen’s life belongs to her. He promised her 3 lives to take for the Red God. He took 2, then she named him as her 3rd. Instead of dying he bargained and agreed to help her escape but then when he left he gave her the coin and told her to come to Braavos. And he gave her the words Valar Morghulis, all men must die. Knowing what we know about their relationship with death there would have been no bargain really. He believes in death

His life is owed to the Red God. No bargain can change his fate and he knows it. He willingly dies in Arya’s place, wearing her face, to fulfill the contract on his own life. He also was testing the Waif who did not fulfill the contract correctly by doing a belly wound instead of killing quickly. Waif is going to go out before he is gone officially. Scenes from next week show Waif running/ chasing possible real Arya

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wow. Extremely cool. Wish I thought of it. Makes sense.

I've seen another theory that Arya and the waif are the same person and it's like a fight club thing. The theory you present though makes more sense and even seems more than likely.

It's not my theory, it's yours.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey Hawk, what do ya think about this theory I've come up with for Arya:

WOw, that's some great GOT theory stuff. Couple of things. Is the Red God the same as the Many Faced God? Also, Jaquen is heavier than Arya, right? She looked her regular size. Maybe I am wrong. What you say, though, is very cool as a possibility.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As far as the Hound versus Mountain theory, I kind of doubt it in that it appears that the match should be coming up shortly right? How does the Hound get from where he is to the High Sparrow? Also, who decides who will fight for the High Sparrow? It would be he, right? Maybe they do a real 180 and have one of the woman sparrows face off with the Mountain. That tall bitch looks pretty tough:)

How about this one? What if they nurse the Terrell boy back to health and he fights the Mountain? He bested him once way back when in a tournament and has no love for Cersei.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice 10 minute story arc for Ian McShane. He said the show was just 'tits and dragons', some tabloid said 'Ian better be careful or they'll kill him off'.

Okay.

I like him as an actor. I don't know if you saw the Pillars of the Earth series but he was very good as the bad guy in that one. I also loved him in Deadwood.

I've taken Gus off of ignore. He posts well on this thread.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Ian McShane has been great in anything he's ever done.

Just one of those guys. Like a Gary Oldman.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One theory I heard about Arya is that she knew she would be attacked and all of that was planned. The theory states that she had pouches of pig's blood under her shirt, and that actress that she saved helped her out and gave her some tips on how to sell it. She'll then walk to a dark alley, or that dark hole where she kept Needle. The trail of blood will lead the Waif to her, and that's when Arya will kill her.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
One theory I heard about Arya is that she knew she would be attacked and all of that was planned. The theory states that she had pouches of pig's blood under her shirt, and that actress that she saved helped her out and gave her some tips on how to sell it. She'll then walk to a dark alley, or that dark hole where she kept Needle. The trail of blood will lead the Waif to her, and that's when Arya will kill her.

No. A girl could have her throat cut and then what?

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
WOw, that's some great GOT theory stuff. Couple of things. Is the Red God the same as the Many Faced God? Also, Jaquen is heavier than Arya, right? She looked her regular size. Maybe I am wrong. What you say, though, is very cool as a possibility.

Believe the Many faced God is various gods of death slaves prayed to.

Think there's some shape shifting going on with Jaqen. But death to these people is not a bad thing, it's a blessing.