Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've got it figured out. I will be the Terrell kid that battles the Mountain but he will be allowed to recover and the Sand Snakes are going to get involved with their poisons. I am confident now that this is how it is going to play out. The Sand Snakes will get their revenge!
Can you poison a zombie who has been brought back after being poisoned? Loras will face him only cause the High Sparrow will decide to have the 2 trials by combat in 1. That way there is no way they lose. Margaery is obviously conniving the Faith. She will scheme with the sand snakes. I don't have this theory all worked out just yet but at some point the Zombie Mountain will be exposed as a zombie and thus either disqualified by the Faith after killing Loras or not allowed to fight for Cersei in the first place. The reveal will come when the helmet is removed and all see the Mountain now has the head of Joffrey.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fun little theory I read. Can someone quote for Hawk, because I do genuinely enjoy his GoT posts and I'm pretty sure he has me on ignore, I'd like to hear his thoughts.

Wouldn't Arya have to be dead though for Jaquen to wear her face? I thought all the faces were of the dead?

Personally I think Arya is just laying a trap. She wanted to be seen booking passage, looking at the statue, etc... Arya is very smart and knew for certainty that the Waif was coming. She also knows the Waif has her number so single fair combat with her would be a death sentence. Arya's one big advantage over the Waif is that the Waif constantly underestimates her. Arya will use that to her advantage, kill the Waif, and offer her face to Jaquen for the Many Faced God… he did say "one way or another there will be a new face on the wall" (or something like that).

Jaquen will forgive Arya once again and allow her to leave Bravos unharmed.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've got it figured out. I will be the Terrell kid that battles the Mountain but he will be allowed to recover and the Sand Snakes are going to get involved with their poisons. I am confident now that this is how it is going to play out. The Sand Snakes will get their revenge!

How soon I forget about those broads. I see what you're saying now

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Erbody knows that Dorne and the Tyrells hate eachother right?

Like long standing blanket hatred.... Sand Snakes not gonna be plotting shit with Margeary or Loras

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Like long standing blanket hatred.... Sand Snakes not gonna be plotting shit with Margeary or Loras

I like how dorne decided to kill myrcella and ellaria Is all like 'the sand bitches are back' and jaime and cersei have a nice conversation about how myrcella was murdered but then dorne just disappears for 8 episodes. Not that I want more dorne plot but.... (I can't even remember what was going on with dorne in the books. Weren't the sand snakes still locked up at the end of book 5?)

-- tapatalkin'!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I like how dorne decided to kill myrcella and ellaria Is all like 'the sand bitches are back' and jaime and cersei have a nice conversation about how myrcella was murdered but then dorne just disappears for 8 episodes. Not that I want more dorne plot but.... (I can't even remember what was going on with dorne in the books. Weren't the sand snakes still locked up at the end of book 5?)

-- tapatalkin'!

They were locked up.... the primary story in Dorne was Ariane Martell fucking Ser Arys Oakenheart and trying to get Myrcella away from her father so she could declare Myrcella Queen of Westeros according to Dorne's laws.

She failed and Ser Arys ded.... then she got locked up like the Sand Snakes for a while.

In Book 5 IIRC Prince Doran sends her off to Griffin's Roost to try to line up with Jon Connington and his Kingbuddy.

None of that story is in the show, so idk where the fuk they are going with Dorne

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They were locked up.... the primary story in Dorne was Ariane Martell fucking Ser Arys Oakenheart and trying to get Myrcella away from her father so she could declare Myrcella Queen of Westeros according to Dorne's laws.

She failed and Ser Arys ded.... then she got locked up like the Sand Snakes for a while.

In Book 5 IIRC Prince Doran sends her off to Griffin's Roost to try to line up with Jon Connington and his Kingbuddy.

None of that story is in the show, so idk where the fuk they are going with Dorne

Ah thanks. I started checking out in bks 4-5. Who was the guy who

snuck into dany's city and tried to get to the dragons and got fried? He was a targaryen too right? Obv he won't be in the show

-- tapatalkin'!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ah thanks. I started checking out in bks 4-5. Who was the guy who

snuck into dany's city and tried to get to the dragons and got fried? He was a targaryen too right? Obv he won't be in the show

-- tapatalkin'!

No he not Targearyan, that was Quentyn Martell... the eldest Martell son of Doran's.... he was sent to Mereen to try to seal a pact with Dany by marrying her and in return Dany would get full backing from Dorn when she invaded Westeros. When she flew away on Drogon in the book, Dany's husband wants to kill the dragons and Quentyn decides to try to release/tame them to prove to Dany he is worthy of her and get her to marry him.... he gets roasted by one of the dragons and dies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Mutual hatred will bring them together to take out the Faith and the undead Mountain.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mutual hatred will bring them together to take out the Faith and the undead Mountain.

The Faith that they have had 0 conflict with?

The undead Mountain they don't have any clue is actually undead Mountain?

And in doing so to also help the Lannisters whom they hated enough to murder Myrcella?

You not thinking this line of reasoning thru.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And in doing so to also help the Lannisters whom they hated enough to murder Myrcella?

A Spartan will sometimes have a lapse thinking things through.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Alright, now ya making me look stupid.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Spartan will sometimes have a lapse thinking things through.

A Spartan thinks Margary plays a big role in this part cause it's her bro and she ain't faking this shit for nothing. Believe there was a reference last year, where she was fucking around talkin' 'bout wearing some dead sparrows around her neck. She will bring death upon them in some way.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
A Spartan thinks Margary plays a big role in this part cause it's her bro and she ain't faking this shit for nothing. Believe there was a reference last year, where she was fucking around talkin' 'bout wearing some dead sparrows around her neck. She will bring death upon them in some way.

I don't doubt Cersei and Margeary will be plotting to destroy the Sparrows, but dey not gonna have Dorne's help.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't doubt Cersei and Margeary will be plotting to destroy the Sparrows, but dey not gonna have Dorne's help.

I don't see a Clegane Bowl happening either. It's not really his brother anymore and Hound seems like he's caught up in another story line possibly with Lady Stoneheart.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't see a Clegane Bowl happening either. It's not really his brother anymore and Hound seems like he's caught up in another story line possibly with Lady Stoneheart.

Owno where dis Hound story is going.... I could see him fighting for the faith.... but I would not be shocked by any path he takes after last episode.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well al swearingen was wearing a 'seven' medallion and sandor seemed to be buying what he was selling which would predispose him to the faith but i agree that he is going to be hunting for the brotherhood without banners and end up around riverrrun where lady stoneheart either will or won't show up to do her book things

-- tapatalkin'!

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still think the high-point of last episode was the verbal pimp slapping of Cersi by the Queen of Thorns, that was some good shit.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just another tidbit to fan the flames on the Arya was Jaqen theory. Note that "Arya" was walking with arms behind her back before being stabbed which she actually never does and Jaqen always does.