Game of Thrones Thread

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh, go fuck a pigeon, Ares.

I'm betting it has zero relevance, just that the costume department figured they could reuse Arias little street urchin outfit on an extra without making it too obvious.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As far as the Hound versus Mountain theory, I kind of doubt it in that it appears that the match should be coming up shortly right? How does the Hound get from where he is to the High Sparrow? Also, who decides who will fight for the High Sparrow? It would be he, right? Maybe they do a real 180 and have one of the woman sparrows face off with the Mountain. That tall bitch looks pretty tough:)

How about this one? What if they nurse the Terrell boy back to health and he fights the Mountain? He bested him once way back when in a tournament and has no love for Cersei.

I dunno, now he would have to face Zombie Mountain, and that doesn't seem like something you can do after you've been locked up for months.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
oh, go fuck a pigeon, ares.

I'm betting it has zero relevance, just that the costume department figured they could reuse arias little street urchin outfit on an extra without making it too obvious.

oysters, clams, and cockles

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
oysters, clams, and cockles
vRDEv8e.jpg

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I swear to god every Stark story arc is the biggest cock tease. Nothing ever comes of them.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One theory I heard about Arya is that she knew she would be attacked and all of that was planned. The theory states that she had pouches of pig's blood under her shirt, and that actress that she saved helped her out and gave her some tips on how to sell it. She'll then walk to a dark alley, or that dark hole where she kept Needle. The trail of blood will lead the Waif to her, and that's when Arya will kill her.

Nice theory.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One theory I heard about Arya is that she knew she would be attacked and all of that was planned. The theory states that she had pouches of pig's blood under her shirt, and that actress that she saved helped her out and gave her some tips on how to sell it. She'll then walk to a dark alley, or that dark hole where she kept Needle. The trail of blood will lead the Waif to her, and that's when Arya will kill her.

Maybe. She has to know that the Waif is going to come for her so she may very well have laid a trap. But then, why wouldnt she have just killed the Waif right then after unless she wa afrai of what Jogen would do?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe. She has to know that the Waif is going to come for her so she may very well have laid a trap. But then, why wouldnt she have just killed the Waif right then after unless she wa afrai of what Jogen would do?
Don't think this one makes much sense at all. No way of knowing where the waif would attack her or how. Could have just slit a girl's throat.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dunno, now he would have to face Zombie Mountain, and that doesn't seem like something you can do after you've been locked up for months.

I've got it figured out. I will be the Terrell kid that battles the Mountain but he will be allowed to recover and the Sand Snakes are going to get involved with their poisons. I am confident now that this is how it is going to play out. The Sand Snakes will get their revenge!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would be fine with never seeing the sand bitchez again.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would be fine with never seeing the sand bitchez again.

I love the Sand Snakes and so does Bronn:) I think that he'd love a foursome with him as the pivot man:)

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love the Sand Snakes and so does Bronn:) I think that he'd love a foursome with him as the pivot man:)

Worst cheesy plotline on the show. And the one sand whore couldnt act her way out of a wet paper bag.

I usually load a bowl when they come on tbh