1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup. She would get surprise buttsex.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just recently though. For awhile that some some of the best shit.
Yep, her character changed so much in the beginning from being bullied and treated like shit by her brother, then with Drago and then the dragons. You learned to expect a lot more from her and then her storyline just started to drag.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Book 4, not really, book 5 you start to see light on the horizon.

4 and 5 are sorta like season 1, lots of set up again. Biggest problem with book 4 is no Tyrion, Dany, or Arya. Like, they aren't in it at all. Unless you plan to immediately read book 5 after, don't bother.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

4 and 5 are sorta like season 1, lots of set up again. Biggest problem with book 4 is no Tyrion, Dany, or Arya. Like, they aren't in it at all. Unless you plan to immediately read book 5 after, don't bother.

I was referring to Dany's story line. It's pretty boring through both books 4 and 5.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I was referring to Dany's story line. It's pretty boring through both books 4 and 5.

Yeah, but I think the other things that happen in book 5 are going to lead to her story picking back up.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but I think the other things that happen in book 5 are going to lead to her story picking back up.

Yeah, at the very end things start to happen, but even then, it doesn't really paint a promising/interesting picture of what's gonna happen next imo.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Yeah, at the very end things start to happen, but even then, it doesn't really paint a promising/interesting picture of what's gonna happen next imo.

She's certainly the second least interesting main character imo, she's well written, and her character makes sense to me. She's a super idealistic teenage girl, which when you think about it, are pretty much the most insufferable people on the planet in reality.

I really hope the series doesn't end with her sweeping in as a conqueror and taking shit over.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Okay, now I am confused because I thought I had read a spoiler about Dany but now I think it was bullshit. Can a book reader confirm if this is true or false?

Dany dies some time between book 4 and 5

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Danny needs to hang out with Arya for a while to get an edginess to her attitude. At the end of all this she is the one I would rather see on the iron throne.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Arya is all over Book Four actually.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
She's certainly the second least interesting main character imo, she's well written, and her character makes sense to me. She's a super idealistic teenage girl, which when you think about it, are pretty much the most insufferable people on the planet in reality.

I really hope the series doesn't end with her sweeping in as a conqueror and taking shit over.

I highly doubt the ending is going to be that simple.