Game of Thrones Thread

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I know is, George better finish the series before his heart explodes. Entirely too long between books.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All I know is, George better finish the series before his heart explodes. Entirely too long between books.

"Winds of Winter" predicted to release on 2017 -- George R.R. Martin continues slowly but surely writing technique

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/24247/20140625/winds-of-winter-predicted-to-release-on-2017-george-r-r-martin-continues-slowly-but-surely-writing-technique.htm

I would be surprised if he finishes both of the final 2 books.... HBO knew it.... thats why they went and got the general outline of how the story finishes up in the last 2 books so they can finish the series how they see fit once the old fucker dies writing the final page of Winds of Winter where he is describing a pair of drapes in nauseating detail.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Winds of Winter" predicted to release on 2017 -- George R.R. Martin continues slowly but surely writing technique

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/24247/20140625/winds-of-winter-predicted-to-release-on-2017-george-r-r-martin-continues-slowly-but-surely-writing-technique.htm

I would be surprised if he finishes both of the final 2 books.... HBO knew it.... thats why they went and got the general outline of how the story finishes up in the last 2 books so they can finish the series how they see fit once the old fucker dies writing the final page of Winds of Winter where he is describing a pair of drapes in nauseating detail.

You have touched perfectly on the old boy's problem. Never met a word he didn't like.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
he loves describing meals, that's for sure

Can't he just use Yelp for that like everybody else. Come on George, we know what ham is, focus!

Tit's, dragons, and death (not yours fat ass).

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
but then he wouldn't get the vicarious thrill kind of like when he writes about ladies' nether regions

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
dude, you managed to almost do 2 spoilers in 1. I stopped reading before going too far. \

is she coming back or not?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
dude, you managed to almost do 2 spoilers in 1. I stopped reading before going too far. \

is she coming back or not?

Sounds like a no... here is her quote:
Even so, do you want to return to the show and play that character? Is that a possibility for the future?
Fairley: Catelyn Stark is dead, I'm afraid. I'm sorry to say it, but she's dead. George [R.R. Martin] has written incredible novels, and David [Benioff] and Dan [Weiss] are doing a wonderful job of distilling those books into 10 hours and making a fantastic television series. But there's stuff along the way that has to go — you can't put everything that's in the book on the screen. There are sacrifices to be made along the way. Unfortunately, people might be expecting one thing, but it doesn't happen. It's life.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ok well thanks for not spoiling 24 in case we marathon it. As for the other part, all I can say is "hee hee". They didn't commit Stannis until Season 2 for a reason.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok well thanks for not spoiling 24 in case we marathon it. As for the other part, all I can say is "hee hee". They didn't commit Stannis until Season 2 for a reason.

So you think she was being vague in public cause there is still a chance? Is that.... what THE FUCK.... YOU'RE SAYING?!?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I dunno about ruin but it would taint your excitement

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams