HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some people just want to see the world burn.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Samwell will kill everyone at the end and the finale will just show him gorging himself on food made by Hot Pie..... George RR Martin has setup like a 30 year epic troll

Does he finally get it on with Gilly before he kills her, or nah?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
most definitely false

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Does he finally get it on with Gilly before he kills her, or nah?

Yeah.... he fucks and murders every female character in the story before the end of it..... GoT will end and there will be a quick epilogue showing George RR Martin sitting on the Iron Throne with that smirk that says "Yeah.... fuck all yall" and then the whole thing is over

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah son, its going to be Podrick that sits upon the iron throne and all the women will swoon and pay him for sex.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Some people just want to see the world burn.

250px-BD-3487.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm watching the Navy Pier fireworks on TV and I thought to myself "If George RR Martin planned these fireworks, he would have all the spectators murdered just before the show commenced"

Maybe the long break between GoT seasons is a good thing for my mental health lol

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I uploaded it to my webspace and updated the linking. I don't know if that makes the difference for you. Its fucking hilarious though.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I uploaded it to my webspace and updated the linking. I don't know if that makes the difference for you. Its fucking hilarious though.

Lol I can see it now.... nice'n creepy bruh

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
be careful Xero, Moma Stark and little sister have shown that the women folk in that family can be ruthless. If you catch her, keep her in a cage for safe keeping or you may find yourself getting the Lorena Bobbitt treatment in your sleep.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...e-before-finishing-westeros-saga-9596265.html

Game of Thrones author George RR Martin says 'f*** you' to fans who fear he will die before finishing Westeros saga

george-rr-martin.jpg

PRINT A A A
Sexagenarian and Game of Thrones novelist George R R Martin has given a strongly-worded response to claims his readers worry he will die before finishing A Song of Fire and Ice.

A Dance with Dragons, the latest instalment in the series, took six years to write, and some fans fear the 65-year-old will not be able to offer enough material to keep up with the TV adaptation of the series. But others reportedly fear he won’t finish the series at all in his lifetime.

Asked to respond to the suggestions during an interview with Swiss daily newspaper Tages-Anzeiger, Martin replied: “I find that question pretty offensive, frankly, when people start speculating as to my death and my health.

“So, f*** you to those people,” he added, gesturing at the camera with his middle-finger.

Martin has been working on the sixth novel, The Winds of Winter, but has not giving fans a release date.

But analysts using Martin’s average rate of 350 words per day, have predicted that he will be able to finish the book by 2017.

In a recent interview with Mashable, Martin admitted that he “need to write faster,” but added: "I make no promises. I found out long ago that when you look at the overall task, the cathedral you have to build, it looks so daunting that you just give up and sit down and play a video game."

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good for the old fart........ You'll get it when I give it to you!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOLWAT? Is that Sansa with the showerhead?