Game of Thrones Thread

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just hope dany dykes out with missandei

I was thinking Dany would wind up meeting Jon Snow and fucking him.... just cause.... ya know....Martin's affinity for creepy incest stuff.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is there any way the mods could rename this thread? It would be great if we had a HBO show only thread, and if the book readers want a place to discuss the books, make that a separate thread.

I love talking GOT, I just get a little nervous seeing book discussions. I don't remember ever seeing any spoilers in the epic 57 page masterpiece, just want to play it safe.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is there any way the mods could rename this thread? It would be great if we had a HBO show only thread, and if the book readers want a place to discuss the books, make that a separate thread.

I love talking GOT, I just get a little nervous seeing book discussions. I don't remember ever seeing any spoilers in the epic 57 page masterpiece, just want to play it safe.

Posting GoT spoilers is a permabannable offense

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Spartan spoiled the red wedding for a bunch of folks a while back, and gunzaan spoiled everything

supraman

Liked Posts:
Spoiler, GoT fucking sucks you nerds!!!

That is professional trolling. However Breaking Bad was boring as shit, most overrated show of all time even more than Seinfeld

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
******* 2 year old spoiler*******

Posting GoT spoilers is a permabannable offense

Good.

This thread was back on April 16 2013 http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...r-from-these-4?p=863402&viewfull=1#post863402

The red wedding episode didn't air until June 2 2013. This fuck posted a major GOT spoiler in the Bears forum in a thread titled: NFL: Best defensive player from these 4?

As far as I know he was never banned, the spoiler is obviously still there in an open thread. I hope they take these things more seriously now.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
******* 2 year old spoiler*******

Good.

This thread was back on April 16 2013 http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...r-from-these-4?p=863402&viewfull=1#post863402

The red wedding episode didn't air until June 2 2013. This fuck posted a major GOT spoiler in the Bears forum in a thread titled: NFL: Best defensive player from these 4?

As far as I know he was never banned, the spoiler is obviously still there in an open thread. I hope they take these things more seriously now.

Well... he was getting owned by Lance.... I am guessing he grasped at the sharpest blow he could think of and went for it.... he had no chance doe....

#RIPGunzaan

p2dnevH.gif

Happy Human 1001

Liked Posts:
I got Comcast, with HBO gratis, a few months ago and have been able to binge-watch Game of Thrones, via on-demand. I was really in the dark about it before, but now know what all the hub-bub is about.

It's great, the cast is great (I particularly like Tyrian and the 'Mother of Dragons' character), the acting and special effects are great, and the writing is pretty good. The Lanasters don't die quickly enough for my taste - although I'm sort of indifferent as to whether Tyrian dies or not. I'll be very disappointed if Sybil and Jaimie aren't dead by the end of this season.

As far as HBO shows go, I like True Detective slightly better, but both are very good. I am also getting into Boardwalk Empires.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Its still like a month away right? first week of April IIRC

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Its still like a month away right? first week of April IIRC

Yes sir- I would suggest it's never too early to start the figurative tailgating party for season 5.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes sir- I would suggest it's never too early to start the figurative tailgating party for season 5.

Yeah true lol... I am like 25% through reading book 3.... need this season to get farther so I will be able to keep reading without spoiling.