GarPax, you failed in 2010 and now you failed in 2014 and it's time for you to go!

Liked Posts:
For the record, the Gasol signing was a good acquisition. GarPax deserves credit for that. I had a massive aversion to this beforehand because of reports that he wouldn't take less than market value. But 6.5 is very reasonable even if it's a longer contract. But he's still a next tier free agent and as of now, GarPax has whiffed every time on the higher end free agents. But at least Gasol's contract isn't "hey, we missed o let's overpay Boozer" part II.

The Gasol also probably makes the PF-C the strength of the roster. They've gone from upgrading wing to building the roster from front court working back. It will be interesting because the rules really favor wing players. Maybe if were lucky, Mirotic and McDermott can cobble it together enough to provide the scoring Carmelo would have but while also not stopping ball movement. Maybe they'll be allowed to thrive in ways they wouldn't have had they signed Carmelo. Still, I'd rather have that go-to scorer.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would put a positive in the Gar/Pax column if they would bite he bullet and finally cut Boozer.

If thy give up assets so they don't have to amnesty him that would be a bad move in my world that prioritized money over basketball.

He deserves to he cut.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is that GarPax or Thibs and the players?
Fucking hilarious. GarPax brought in Thibs and the players. Next level retardation right here.

There were quite a few guys who were out there that could have actually helped this team at the SF and SG positions which went elsewhere while our front office dithered. I hate the Gar/Pax designation BTW. Who in the fuck makes the decisions anyway? Why do we have both of those guys? I really would love to know what brain dead SOB decided that the Bulls fall back decision was trading for Gasol. Whoever did needs to be FIRED. Seriously. I would have kept the damn money and save it for next year before I brought that over-the-hill soft whiner to this team.
If they didnt even pursue Melo and just went straight for secondary wing help, you would still bitch about how they didnt try to land the big fish. They took the chance on getting a real difference maker, a ELITE player while letting the smaller fish get scooped up. Thats what i call going for the gusto. Playing to win.

LOL GarPax opens up FA by immediately signing Trevor Ariza and being out of the Melo sweepstakes. The heat that would be coming out of everyone's ears....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Glad the Derrick Rose apologist/hou's stalker joined the party. Like we didnt have enough dumb already in here.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
So...everybody that says something negative about Rose...you show up...and then I say something insulting in return...
No, it's the opposite.

You come on the board to bash Rose....and then I show up to check your trolling ass.

and then you run off whining like a bitch...right?
Are you speaking about me not being logged on last night to respond to all of your baiting posts?.......I do have a life outside of message board posting, so I disappear occasionally. Anytime that I've made a complaint about this board, it was only made to make the board better & more active.

No, thank you...you are glutton for punishment. Rose has shown a reluctance to recruit since the beginning. He knows its part of the game...he's been recruited his whole life.
The Rose recruiting issue has been settled. He privately and publicly recruited Carmelo Anthony. Chris Broussard has even admitted to this.

The only people still attempting to bash Rose about "not recruiting" are Rose trolls like yourself.

You were ready to give Rose sole credit for Melo coming here.
Huh?....What are you talking about?

You're lying.

Get your head out of your ass.

Oh well, that was an insult...you can whine like a bitch now...
I don't expect anything less from you. This is all that you're capable of providing to the board.

By the way, you never adequately answered how you knew I had private conversations with a mod concerning a troll account that sometimes posts on this board.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The stars going to teams has almost nothing to do with the GMs. It is the players and what they want.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
No, it's the opposite.

You come on the board to bash Rose....and then I show up to check your trolling ass.

Are you speaking about me not being logged on last night to respond to all of your baiting posts?.......I do have a life outside of message board posting, so I disappear occasionally. Anytime that I've made a complaint about this board, it was only made to make the board better & more active.

The Rose recruiting issue has been settled. He privately and publicly recruited Carmelo Anthony. Chris Broussard has even admitted to this.

The only people still attempting to bash Rose about "not recruiting" are Rose trolls like yourself.

Huh?....What are you talking about?

You're lying.

I don't expect anything less from you. This is all that you're capable of providing to the board.

By the way, you never adequately answered how you knew I had private conversations with a mod concerning a troll account that sometimes posts on this board.

First and foremost...I have been posting on forums for some years now. You are the only one who seems to know my sole purpose for posting on this forum. Great. Let me guess...you flunked psychology...because you are doing a bad job of psychoanalyzing me and my actions.

Secondly...reading is fundamental. I stated that Rose is reluctant to recruit. And maybe, just maybe...that comes across to those he recruit. Maybe these other grown ass men with kids can tell half-hearted effort when they see and hear it. You have been ready to give Rose all of this credit for recruiting Melo when most of the work has been done by Noah. You continually say that Rose and the FO are on the same page...which shows just how clueless you are on the subject matter.

As I have said before...either you are a part of his entourage or having his baby.

As for the last part, concerning the mods...how do I know about you whining to moderators?

I aced psychology.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You should try talking out of your mouth sometime and not your ass. Genius over here crediting all the people GarPax brought in to make this team what it is. We got a real Pulitzer Prize winner right here, folks

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
First and foremost...I have been posting on forums for some years now.
Who cares.

It doesn't matter how long you've been posting on this, or any, forum.

You are the only one who seems to know my sole purpose for posting on this forum. Great. Let me guess...you flunked psychology...because you are doing a bad job of psychoanalyzing me and my actions.
I could care less.

Secondly...reading is fundamental. I stated that Rose is reluctant to recruit. And maybe, just maybe...that comes across to those he recruit. Maybe these other grown ass men with kids can tell half-hearted effort when they see and hear it.
The "Rose doesn't recruit" issue is now dead, so you're moving the goalposts to bash him about being "reluctant to recruit".

Like I stated above, the only people still attempting to make it an issue are Rose trolls like yourself.

You have been ready to give Rose all of this credit for recruiting Melo when most of the work has been done by Noah.
You're lying.

You continually say that Rose and the FO are on the same page...which shows just how clueless you are on the subject matter.
They are.

Show me proof that they are not on the same page.

As I have said before...either you are a part of his entourage or having his baby.
...And as I've said before....this is the only thing you offer to the board.

As for the last part, concerning the mods...how do I know about you whining to moderators?

I aced psychology.
Nope.

There are only two ways for you to know that I spoke privately with a mod about a trolling account.

A person doesn't need to "ace psychology" to figure out how you knew.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People also need to keep in mind that the Bulls may try to maintain flexibility with their remaining free agency dealings with Jimmy Butler's impending extension due next offseason. It'll be interesting to see how he develops after a subpar offensive campaign last year.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Who cares.

It doesn't matter how long you've been posting on this, or any, forum.

I could care less.

The "Rose doesn't recruit" issue is now dead, so you're moving the goalposts to bash him about being "reluctant to recruit".

Like I stated above, the only people still attempting to make it an issue are Rose trolls like yourself.

You're lying.

They are.

Show me proof that they are not on the same page.

...And as I've said before....this is the only thing you offer to the board.

Nope.

There are only two ways for you to know that I spoke privately with a mod about a trolling account.

A person doesn't need to "ace psychology" to figure out how you knew.

You are right...I don't need "ace psychology" to figure you out. Your brain isn't that complex. Its not like you are a serial killer or anything...you're an idiot who trolls me on a basketball forum. What makes you think you are the first?

As far as Rose and the FO being on the same page, you refuse to pay attention...go back and look at the press conference the Bulls held before Melo came to town.

No matter how many times I tell you...everyone else tells you...even when Rose says it...you refuse to believe that Rose doesn't recruit. He said he doesn't. Having his people reach out...ain't recruiting. That's lame. Noah didn't have his people reach out to Melo...he did it himself! Noah and Thibs were neck deep in trying to get Melo to come to Chicago. DRose spoke with Melo for 20 minutes, went about his workout routine...didn't partake in the presentation to Melo...didn't have dinner with Melo...none of that. Hell, Pippen did more recruiting! I call that reluctance.

Its not his job he says...what more do you want?

You want to know what you offer this board? Estrogen. Lots of friggin' estrogen. Then when I bring up that you run to moderators complaining...yet do the same shit you complain about...you start sweating like a pimp with one ho. Sad. You can't even stand up to your own standards.

Here is something novel for you to try....set an example. Bring thought-provoking, earnest, heartfelt opinion to the table. Don't talk about posters having a player's penis in their mouth because their opinions differ from yours...that's lame fratboy humor. And it ain't funny. Man up and lead by example.

Then maybe...maybe...you would have something concrete to whine to moderators about. Otherwise...take your medicine and STFU.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess that I am more okay with them missing on Melo although I do think that their "plan" was not a very good one. But I am totally blown away with making Gasol a priority. My guess is that they will be extremely lucky if Gasol plays 60 games for them. He will break down. And they still are lacking big time at two positions which should have been the priority not the PF position.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I guess that I am more okay with them missing on Melo although I do think that their "plan" was not a very good one. But I am totally blown away with making Gasol a priority. My guess is that they will be extremely lucky if Gasol plays 60 games for them. He will break down. And they still are lacking big time at two positions which should have been the priority not the PF position.

:obama: They were. MELO WAS THE PRIORITY.

Also Gasol can play PF and C. That's big because he can sub in for Noah. Mirotic can play some 3 btw along with McDermott and Butler.

What other wings besides Melo were you thinking of that would actually come to Chicago. Maybe Stephenson if he doesn't overvalue himself?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fucking hilarious. GarPax brought in Thibs and the players. Next level retardation right here.

If they didnt even pursue Melo and just went straight for secondary wing help, you would still bitch about how they didnt try to land the big fish. They took the chance on getting a real difference maker, a ELITE player while letting the smaller fish get scooped up. Thats what i call going for the gusto. Playing to win.

LOL GarPax opens up FA by immediately signing Trevor Ariza and being out of the Melo sweepstakes. The heat that would be coming out of everyone's ears....

I believe that my point was the back-up plan being screwed up. They could have started negotiations with the wing guys available

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People also need to keep in mind that the Bulls may try to maintain flexibility with their remaining free agency dealings with Jimmy Butler's impending extension due next offseason. It'll be interesting to see how he develops after a subpar offensive campaign last year.

If Jimmy doesnt show improvement offensively, im letting him walk unless hes willing to settle for a team friendly deal.