GarPax, you failed in 2010 and now you failed in 2014 and it's time for you to go!

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Well, for starters, you were trying to quote me in your previous post, and you ended up quoting yourself.

Daniele_zing.gif

I did? I think your eyes are failing son.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I can't wait until delusional fans start to suggest names for who they want as replacements for Gar/Pax. Those will be some funny threads.

Offer solutions. Critique is a dime-a-dozen. Nobody gives a fuck about critiques.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am? On what planet? I'm bitching about GarPax, the Boozer signing, and the lack of ability to attract Melo. So how am I accepting mediocrity? LOL.
god those dudes man. they sure love mediocrity.

that's why
hoes-gon-be-hoes.jpg

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Is that GarPax or Thibs and the players?

Both. In the NBA you win with the best talent. The Bulls front office and head coach have done a good job with acquiring and developing quality assets through the draft to achieve a surprising amount off success without their best talent. Looking forward to the season, I like our chances to be a top competitor to Cleveland.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't wait until delusional fans start to suggest names for who they want as replacements for Gar/Pax. Those will be some funny threads.

Offer solutions. Critique is a dime-a-dozen. Nobody gives a fuck about critiques.

from his Denver days and what he's doing on toronto, that Masai Ujiri guys seems pretty good :tiptoe:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
At this point, I don't think Dennis Rodman could even do a worse job than GarPax. And he would gladly take the job.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sick of the Bulls routinely improving by inches while others improve by yards. If Rose is t going to recruit and you can't lure in big ticket free agents, you're of no use. And no getting rid of Thibodeau's favorite assistant coach doesn't count as a significant contribution.

Absolutely. This was a terrible day. Of all people to bring in........ Gasol? HORRIBLE!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Melo not coming to Chicago is NOT GarPax' fault.

Rubbish. IF the fall-back plan was to bring Gasol in then they both were deaf, blind, and stupid. I don't know a lot about Gar, but John Paxson has been a great FAILURE with the Bulls.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Exactly. It was our Front Office that was the reason he took this long to decide. Gar almost pulled a feather out of his ass and all people can do is bitch.

There were quite a few guys who were out there that could have actually helped this team at the SF and SG positions which went elsewhere while our front office dithered. I hate the Gar/Pax designation BTW. Who in the fuck makes the decisions anyway? Why do we have both of those guys? I really would love to know what brain dead SOB decided that the Bulls fall back decision was trading for Gasol. Whoever did needs to be FIRED. Seriously. I would have kept the damn money and save it for next year before I brought that over-the-hill soft whiner to this team.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Rubbish. IF the fall-back plan was to bring Gasol in then they both were deaf, blind, and stupid. I don't know a lot about Gar, but John Paxson has been a great FAILURE with the Bulls.

Please explain how my opinion is rubbish.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
There were quite a few guys who were out there that could have actually helped this team at the SF and SG positions which went elsewhere while our front office dithered. I hate the Gar/Pax designation BTW. Who in the fuck makes the decisions anyway? Why do we have both of those guys? I really would love to know what brain dead SOB decided that the Bulls fall back decision was trading for Gasol. Whoever did needs to be FIRED. Seriously. I would have kept the damn money and save it for next year before I brought that over-the-hill soft whiner to this team.

There are still guys out there who can help the team. The Bulls focused time...and cap space, on someone who could help them win rings. Big difference. Gasol wasn't traded to Chicago...he signed...for 6.5mil. That is about 10mil less than what Boozer will make for similar offensive production and superior production and effort defensively.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

[video=youtube;GnAr4I3-Z48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnAr4I3-Z48&feature=kp[/video]

FAILURE!!!!

The Bulls got their 2nd target in free agency and moved quickly when it was apparent to them that their first wasn't coming. That's a sign of competent management, adjusting to when the initial plan failed.

I still don't think the door is closed on Love (yet).

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;GnAr4I3-Z48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnAr4I3-Z48&feature=kp[/video]

FAILURE!!!!

The Bulls got their 2nd target in free agency and moved quickly when it was apparent to them that their first wasn't coming. That's a sign of competent management, adjusting to when the initial plan failed.

I still don't think the door is closed on Love (yet).

Totally agree...they still need a number 1 or number 2 guy...but they went on with their contingency plans...and that is what they are supposed to do.

Liked Posts:
Both. In the NBA you win with the best talent. The Bulls front office and head coach have done a good job with acquiring and developing quality assets through the draft to achieve a surprising amount off success without their best talent. Looking forward to the season, I like our chances to be a top competitor to Cleveland.

Shut up, dude. Stop trying to cut the baby in half. Half the people here wanted the Bulls to tank this year. But Thibs and Noah wouldn't let that happen. GarPax wanted to tank though once arose was injured. The front office doesn't get credit for the record after that. You can't have it both ways.