Gas station shooting legally justified

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see no need to shoot him though. As many times as he got pushed, he wasn't really doing anything else. The guy's definitely an asshole but the dude could've either pistol whipped him like TJ said or just knocked his dumbass out with his hands.

Or he could have just left. Crazy how effective just fucking leaving can be.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me it didn't look like the drunk guy needed more than 1 punch. If you have to resort to using a gun in a push shove situation like that, then you're one of the stupid pussy jackasses that shouldn't be allowed to have a gun.
The problem with guns.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean the drunk asshole attacked a dude with a clearly visible gun multiple times.... I am guessing the dude with the gun told him multiple times he was finna get shot and he still kept attacking the dude.

If ur dumb enough to attack a dude with a gun over and over you deserved to get shot.

If you wanna argue he was drunk and couldn't understand the danger he was in, then he was too drunk to be driving the car he pulled up in.

Personally I woulda beat that dudes ass..... woulda been far more satisfying than this mess, but the dum fuk brought fists to a gun fight.

The dude had a gun to protect himself, he gave the asshole multiple chances to back off, and then he pulled the trigger.... what can you fault him for?

Well, there is the whole idea of disproportionate force...

From the shooters perspective, what kind of dipship sociopath is willing to live with taking a person's life, a person with kids, cause he was following him around and invading his space? Personally, I am not willing to live with that.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looked like his first defense was to pull his weapon as he already had it out when they entered the frame. How hard is it to walk away, sorry bro but your not a cop and you only further agitated the guy by trying to get his plate number.

Monster

Liked Posts:
When the guy left best just to let him go. The issue was over.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

From the shooters perspective, what kind of dipship sociopath is willing to live with taking a person's life, a person with kids, cause he was following him around and invading his space? Personally, I am not willing to live with that.

This guy apparently....

How about if this went differently and the guy with the gun chose not to draw it and the drunk guy beat him to death.... would any one of you guys not be saying "Bro why carry a gun if ur not gonna use it?".

The outrage over this drunk dipshit getting himself shot is hilarious to me.

Should he have died? No.... Did he bring it entirely on himself? Yes

The man was an adult who decided to attack a dude with a gun, he got shot like a fucking moron.

We have a gun violence problem in the country, I won't deny that.... but we also have a responsibility problem in this country.... you are responsible for your actions.... if you attack a firearm carrying person and get shot, that is on you.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This guy apparently....

How about if this went differently and the guy with the gun chose not to draw it and the drunk guy beat him to death.... would any one of you guys not be saying "Bro why carry a gun if ur not gonna use it?".

The man was an adult who decided to attack a dude with a gun, he got shot like a fucking moron.

We have a gun violence problem in the country, I won't deny that.... but we also have a responsibility problem in this country.... you are responsible for your actions.... if you attack a firearm carrying person and get shot, that is on you.

:umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except he didn't bring it entirely on himself. He walked out the store and this toy cop decided he was going to follow him to get his license.

The dude was a drunk fuck. There was no need to put 3 in his chest. A trained firearms instructor should be able to at a minimum shoot this drunk fuck in the leg. 3 in the chest is ridiculous.

Monster

Liked Posts:
This guy apparently....

This is a good point.
or he tries to pistol whip the guy who takes his gun and kills everybody.
Weapon training always teaches center mass which this guy did.
Leg shooting is BS Hollywood crap.
At any rate... he should have just let him drive away.
It never should have happened.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
If one of you got out of control in the OmeletDen I would just wrastle you to the ground and my wife would hit you with a pot. Kinda simple

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I mean the drunk asshole attacked a dude with a clearly visible gun multiple times.... I am guessing the dude with the gun told him multiple times he was finna get shot and he still kept attacking the dude.

If ur dumb enough to attack a dude with a gun over and over you deserved to get shot.

If you wanna argue he was drunk and couldn't understand the danger he was in, then he was too drunk to be driving the car he pulled up in.

Personally I woulda beat that dudes ass..... woulda been far more satisfying than this mess, but the dum fuk brought fists to a gun fight.

The dude had a gun to protect himself, he gave the asshole multiple chances to back off, and then he pulled the trigger.... what can you fault him for?

You're either functionally Special person or trolling; I am not sure yet.....hmmmm...

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
When a giant army veteran comes swinging at you in a corner and you think to shoot him in the leg, let me know. I do agree that it wasn't the guy's business and he shouldn't have followed him to get the plate number.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Weapon training always teaches center mass which this guy did.
Leg shooting is BS Hollywood crap.

Just because that's what it teaches doesn't mean it's right in all situations. I don't see how center mass is appropriate for a guy that was such a threat that he allowed you to push him like 15 times and no actual scuffle or fight ensued.

When a giant army veteran comes swinging at you in a corner and you think to shoot him in the leg, let me know. I do agree that it wasn't the guy's business and he shouldn't have followed him to get the plate number.

The dude was not swinging at him. He was being aggressive but clearly it wasn't that big a threat because he literally pushes the dude off like 15 times with one hand before finally shooting him. If a giant army veteran had really been swinging on him, he would not have done that.

Not to mention, it's at point blank range. If you are a trained firearms instructor and you can't shoot a dude in the leg from that distance then you fucking suck. Not to mention the dude is moving slow enough for you to once again push him like 15 times.

P.S. I am not even exaggerating. He literally pushes the guy back like 15 times before shooting him. This would have to be the slowest attack ever orchestrated by an army vet.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except for the fact he wasn't a giant, wasn't swinging and was easily pushed back by 1 armed shoves. This drunk posed absolutely no threat to anyone's life. The guy who shot him should spend a lot of time in jail for at least manslaughter. I hope karma rains down heavily on the pussy.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Never mess with a man who's van is low on power steering fluid on the way to his civil war reenactment.

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
Except for the fact he wasn't a giant, wasn't swinging and was easily pushed back by 1 armed shoves. This drunk posed absolutely no threat to anyone's life.

I agree. Most every fight in history begins with more aggression than this altercation. With that being said if any people on this board have ever been in a fight in your life, by using this film as a guide, could have shot your aggressor or been shot yourself had you been the aggressor. That would mean many on this board would be murderers and a handful would be dead..

Could certainly make for more interesting conversation than mock drafts I would assume.. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except he didn't bring it entirely on himself. He walked out the store and this toy cop decided he was going to follow him to get his license.

The dude was a drunk fuck. There was no need to put 3 in his chest. A trained firearms instructor should be able to at a minimum shoot this drunk fuck in the leg. 3 in the chest is ridiculous.

The drunk fuck was heading for his car.... it probably wasn't a bad idea to get his license plate and call it into the Cops right?

Not once did the guy with the firearm initiate violence with this dude, he was holding back for a long fucking time before he chose to use his weapon.

I wish the dude with the gun didn't have it and just beat the fuk outta the drunk guy, but he had his gun and had legal right to use it to defend himself.

I am not seeing what he did wrong in this situation? What crime do you want him charged with that you think could be brought before a Judge/Jury and get him convicted for?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Just kinda gotta point something out here.

If some drunk assbag is getting all up in my grill, I'm not going to ask them whether or not they have a wife and kids so I can decide an appropriate level of force. I don't think anyone will.

I don't think the shooters actions were justified at all, but let's be real here--maybe, just maybe the drunkard should have thought about the fact that he's a father and not acted like a complete dickweed that at best, gets him sent away from his kids in the drunk tank and at worst (like what happened) got his ass killed.

It's 2016 FFS. The world has plenty of dipshit sociopaths out there on hair triggers waiting for justification. You go around beating your chest, drunk or not, and you risk setting them off--and whether or not they're charged with manslaughter or justifiable homicide makes little difference to the kids who are without a father because their father decided to get drunk and act like a schoolyard bully.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The drunk fuck was heading for his car.... it probably wasn't a bad idea to get his license plate and call it into the Cops right?

Not once did the guy with the firearm initiate violence with this dude, he was holding back for a long fucking time before he chose to use his weapon.

I wish the dude with the gun didn't have it and just beat the fuk outta the drunk guy, but he had his gun and had legal right to use it to defend himself.

I am not seeing what he did wrong in this situation? What crime do you want him charged with that you think could be brought before a Judge/Jury and get him convicted for?

Did he really have to go outside like a spaz to get the license plate #? And for what, at that point the drunk hadn't laid a finger on him. Clerk could have gotten plate # from camera. The car was parked right by the door ffs, could have see. It from inside the store as well. Guy feeling bold w/gun just wanted to extend this.

And at what point of being shoved do you say to yourself, wow one of these shoves could kill me, I better use deadly force?