GDT: Home opener Isles @ 'hawks

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know Keith was on the downside of his career, but he came out and said that Collitons system has too many requirements that cause the players to think too much about where they need to be and when.
He was saying hockey can't be played that way, and that the players need to be able to read and react.
With so many new players in this year it's no wonder why they look exactly like they are trying to figure out what they are supposed to do in almost every situation.
It's one of the teason I think that the players (especially the season ones might (and I mean might) be playing Colliton's system to a T and not thinking for themselves--maliciously complying with his "system" as a way to point out the fatal flaws.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Don't sugarcoat it, tell us how you really feel. Let it out man. :D
Tater I know the season is long and there are ebbs and flows, but answer me this, give me one positive that has occurred in the first 4 games that give you optimism for the next 10 games and moving forward beyond that. I certainly am coming across as a negative Nellie here, but I wont hide the fact that the team looks like a pile of shit right now.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tater I know the season is long and there are ebbs and flows, but answer me this, give me one positive that has occurred in the first 4 games that give you optimism for the next 10 games and moving forward beyond that. I certainly am coming across as a negative Nellie here, but I wont hide the fact that the team looks like a pile of shit right now.

Oh I agree. I just thought it was funny how you worded it. It was a great rant.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The average pile of shit would take exception to that comparison!.....LOL!

Speaking of piles of shit........what do women and dog turds have in common........the older they are,the easier they are to pick up.