Getsy has a familiar ‘concerning’ situation with the Raiders 😂

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Read this.....

Creating an offense that works with the personnel on the team, is the job description of every single OC in the NFL.

Getsy's inability to do that is what got him fired here, and unless he figures out what his job actually is, he will not make it with the Raiders either.
-
number51
That's cute but Justin Fields still sucks.

The football discussion here doesn't "suck"......and the football discussion is on target about getsy

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The football discussion here doesn't "suck"......and the football discussion is on target about getsy
It's funny that you turned on Getsy but not Fields. You know the lack of personnel affected Luke Getsy as much as it did Justin Fields if not more so. You hold Getsy to a higher standard than Justin Fields. It's kind of amazing the level of cognitive dissonance with you.

Let me help you out, Getsy is going to suck with the Raiders because they don't have a QB.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Creating an offense that works with the personnel on the team, is the job description of every single OC in the NFL.
Getsy's inability to do that is what got him fired here, and unless he figures out what his job actually is, he will not make it with the Raiders either.
-
number51
That's cute but Justin Fields still sucks.

It's funny that you turned on Getsy but not Fields. You know the lack of personnel affected Luke Getsy as much as it did Justin Fields if not more so. You hold Getsy to a higher standard than Justin Fields. It's kind of amazing the level of cognitive dissonance with you.

Let me help you out, Getsy is going to suck with the Raiders because they don't have a QB.

Did u see this below......
-number51

Also do you remember ? the example I gave u awhile back...... about how Bill Walsh lost his starting Qb with Bengals but took the 2nd string Qb and created the WCO

Last edited:

greg23

Liked Posts:
-
number51

Did u see this below......
-number51

Also do you remember ? the example I gave u awhile back...... about how Bill Walsh lost his starting Qb with Bengals but took the 2nd string and created the WCO
Should have kept turning fields into who he is.....rb1

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Should have kept turning fields into who he is.....rb1
rb1 is ur troll narrative. Lets get back to football talk.......

-number51

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm in most IGTs.

Lie a little more because my "bad takes" are unpopular...yet turn out correct.

...meanwhile you guys are the "Kings of on Paper" predictions. 🤣
I am the Emperor on Paper. Thanks.

greg23

Liked Posts:

-number51
And your repetitive job description = the qb should have been run into the ground as rb1

It's not sustainable long term (or in a 4th quarter/gw drive scenario) but it might have gotten the team a few more highlight reel runs and maybe a win or two

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
You're obsessed with a QB we don't have to make excuses for a coaching problem we've had for decades.

Maybe one day we'll find those perfect 53 players to match the perfect coach's idea to make his perfect scheme work the way he envisions it.
You're going to have the same luck at finding that in the next 40 years as you've had in the last 40 years.

Cutler has a message for you and Martz and your perfect teams made up of perfect players.
Funny how having a QB like Mahomes, Warner, or Rodgers make even shitty coaching seem competent.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Funny how having a QB like Mahomes, Warner, or Rodgers make even shitty coaching seem competent.

Warner for Martz and Rodgers for GB where Warner came from to end up with Martz?
If GB had cut Favre and kept Warner does it work out the same for either team?
I mean all you need is a good QB and the coach can do anything, right?

I'm not sure how Mahomes fits in there. I've never heard of Reed being a shitty coach and he seemed to do pretty good before Mahomes was there. It's funny how Nagy was able to make Mahomes look a lot worse for a while after getting the OC job.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

-number51
And your repetitive job description = the qb should have been run into the ground as rb1

It's not sustainable long term (or in a 4th quarter/gw drive scenario) but it might have gotten the team a few more highlight reel runs and maybe a win or two
FYI
Many times JF had to move around, pick up 1st downs and avoid sacks cuz of the poor pass pro.

-greg23

WHO was calling plays in the 4th quarter ??? No one ever addresses this.

The quote I used is from number51 and it's accurate.

This is also accurate. #24
"Any good OC would come in find out the strengths of players and quickly adapt a system to those strengths"
-R&S

And this is also accurate.....#31
A good coordinator makes the best out of what he has to work with, Getsy did not do that. So regardless of the talent level, Getsy is not a good OC. I am interested in seeing how long it will take the Raiders brain trust to figure it out and launch that loser.

As a Las Vegas resident I’m hoping the Raiders can figure out the truth about Getsy in a hurry.
-number51

I guess JT is wrong too right?????

Former QB, JT O' Sullivan, Was Beyond Fed Up Watching Luke Getsy ...

Last edited:

greg23

Liked Posts:
FYI
Many times JF had to move around, pick up 1st downs and avoid sacks cuz of the poor pass pro.

-greg23

"Any good OC would come in find out the strengths of players and quickly adapt a system to those strengths"
-R&S

A good coordinator makes the best out of what he has to work with, Getsy did not do that. So regardless of the talent level, Getsy is not a good OC. I am interested in seeing how long it will take the Raiders brain trust to figure it out and launch that loser.

As a Las Vegas resident I’m hoping the Raiders can figure out the truth about Getsy in a hurry.
-number51

Another nuthugger

If only rb1 had an average OC.....his processing speed and progressions from primary to secondary reads would be been 2x as fast.

Fuking getsy.....he ruined it all.....should have had the haul 2.0

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Like i've said two years ago..
Getsy is a fraud, lived off of Rodgers' name, Rodgers changed almost every play Getsy called, the articles and stories are out there. Does anyone remember when AR would call a timeout for GB to go yell in Luke's face at least 3 or 4 times a game???? Every game???? Sure, you do...because AR was having a meltdown thru Getsy.

Congested throwing lanes baby!!!!!!! Just pop in any tape from the time Getsy was here!!

Raiders is gonna fry that entire staff before the season is over.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
stoopidflippingcall.0.gif

STUOPID FUCKING CALL....
STUPIDDDD FUCCCCKIIIIINNNNNNG CALLLLL!!!!!
@ Getsy.

NEED MORE????
I'm sure that I've prove the point long ago..

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
FYI

-greg23

-R&S

-number51

Another nuthugger

If only rb1 had an average OC.....his processing speed and progressions from primary to secondary reads would be been 2x as fast.

Fuking getsy.....he ruined it all.....should have had the haul 2.0
I provided a breakdown of JF's substandard pass pro. Lots of times he had no time to get through progressions. I ask you to provide a breakdown and you avoided it.

Anyway.......
I guess former NFL O'Sulivan is a so-called "nuthugger" huh? I guess ur word is better than O'Sulivan's :rolleyes:

Keep name calling and avoiding the role of incompetence getsy played in all this. And now it's happening with the Raiders

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To sum it up:

JF: bad
Getsy: bad
OL: bad
Weapons: below average

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Great coordinators make the players look better. Great players make the coordinators look better.

When you have greatness on the field and the sideline, you go to Super Bowls.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Great coordinators make the players look better. Great players make the coordinators look better.

When you have greatness on the field and the sideline, you go to Super Bowls.
Bears have never had a great QB or a great OC. I’ll take average from Waldron but definitely want greatness from Williams.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bears have never had a great QB or a great OC. I’ll take average from Waldron but definitely want greatness from Williams.
I didn't specify offense. Back in the 80's the Bears had greatness on the sideline and on the field, ON D. That worked out pretty well.