Getsy has a familiar ‘concerning’ situation with the Raiders 😂

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I didn't specify offense. Back in the 80's the Bears had greatness on the sideline and on the field, ON D. That worked out pretty well.
Well yes it did. But the offense’s lack of talent, specifically at QB, sunk that possible dynasty.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well yes it did. But the offense’s lack of talent, specifically at QB, sunk that possible dynasty.
A very sad truth that has haunted me for decades.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I provided a breakdown of JF's substandard pass pro. Lots of times he had no time to get through progressions. I ask you to provide a breakdown and you avoided it.

Anyway.......
I guess former NFL O'Sulivan is a so-called "nuthugger" huh? I guess ur word is better than O'Sulivan's :rolleyes:

Former QB, JT O' Sullivan, Was Beyond Fed Up Watching Luke Getsy ...

Keep name calling and avoiding the role of incompetence getsy played in all this. And now it's happening with the Raiders
Keep name calling and avoiding the role of incompetence fields played in all this. And now it's happening with the Steelers.

Fixed it for ya.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Keep name calling and avoiding the role of incompetence fields played in all this. And now it's happening with the Steelers.

Fixed it for ya.
Keep posting about someone who is no longer on the Bears. If you want vindication, you won't get it, because you are so stupid not to know that you are an inveterate racist. So what is the other option? That you will shut the fuck up if Fields becomes a kick returner for the Steelers?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Keep posting about someone who is no longer on the Bears. If you want vindication, you won't get it, because you are so stupid not to know that you are an inveterate racist. So what is the other option? That you will shut the fuck up if Fields becomes a kick returner for the Steelers?
Hmmmm

thought mitch sucked
thought Fields sucked

But one of the 2 makes one a racist?

Sure

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
number51 said:

I didn't specify offense. Back in the 80's the Bears had greatness on the sideline and on the field, ON D. That worked out pretty well.

JF had talent..., he never received good and or talent coaching. Now Poles had made sure CW will have
a competent OC who's had NFL play calling exp, Dynasties start with stable, solid, consistent coaching, In other words ya can't keep firing the coaching staff every 3 yrs or so.
Yes, Qb development has been a long time problem for the Bears.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I provided a breakdown of JF's substandard pass pro. Lots of times he had no time to get through progressions. I ask you to provide a breakdown and you avoided it.

Anyway.......
I guess former NFL O'Sulivan is a so-called "nuthugger" huh? I guess ur word is better than O'Sulivan's :rolleyes:

Former QB, JT O' Sullivan, Was Beyond Fed Up Watching Luke Getsy ...

Keep name calling and avoiding the role of incompetence getsy played in all this. And now it's happening with the Raiders

Fixed it for ya.

Who started "nuthugger" name calling? You
Look it's obvious you hate JF and all you wanna do is troll him as being a HB. And you avoid football discussion and football articles

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
number51 said:

JF had talent..., he never received good and or talent coaching. Now Poles had made sure CW will have
a competent OC who's had NFL play calling exp, Dynasties start with stable, solid, consistent coaching, In other words ya can't keep firing the coaching staff every 3 yrs or so.
Yes, Qb development has been a long time problem for the Bears.
Just let it go bud.

Liked Posts:
How many bubble screens to Brock Bowers this year? 5? 10? More?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Run&Shoot is my boy, but yeah, it's time to stop defending JF. It seems the same issues are happening in Pittsburgh.
EA Sports is literally mocking him, Russell Wilson has publicly taken a shot at him and his special teams coach is advocating for a position change. It’s over.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ooh what did wilson say

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
EA Sports is literally mocking him, Russell Wilson has publicly taken a shot at him and his special teams coach is advocating for a position change. It’s over.
I'm going to try not to bring up JF as much - it's time to move on. But some of these guys beg for it when they start the name calling, pedo-shit, gay-rape...etc.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Run&Shoot is my boy, but yeah, it's time to stop defending JF. It seems the same issues are happening in Pittsburgh.
Have you seen the Steelers wr/rb/te/ol/oc/hc/schedule/weather?

The guy oozes talent; but once again everything surrounding him is subpar!!!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The '85 Bears had greatness on both sides of the field, at least, for the typical 80s teams.

They had the #1 defense, obviously, but also had the #2 offense that season which is amazing ... for Chicago.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Have you seen the Steelers wr/rb/te/ol/oc/hc/schedule/weather?

The guy oozes talent; but once again everything surrounding him is subpar!!!
hoffman estates is subpar