Getsy has a familiar ‘concerning’ situation with the Raiders 😂

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Run&Shoot is my boy, but yeah, it's time to stop defending JF. It seems the same issues are happening in Pittsburgh.

Actually I came in discussing the thread topic here in link #7 and link #9

And here's where it went side ways in link #36 and here >>in link #38
Right here >>>> in link#41 I'm still trying to stay on thread topic

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
FYI
Many times JF had to move around, pick up 1st downs and avoid sacks cuz of the poor pass pro.

It's not sustainable long term (or in a 4th quarter/gw drive scenario) but it might have gotten the team a few more highlight reel runs and maybe a win or two
-greg23

WHO was calling plays in the 4th quarter ??? No one ever addresses this.

The quote I used is from number51 and it's accurate.

This is also accurate. #24
"Any good OC would come in find out the strengths of players and quickly adapt a system to those strengths"
-R&S

And this is also accurate.....#31
A good coordinator makes the best out of what he has to work with, Getsy did not do that. So regardless of the talent level, Getsy is not a good OC. I am interested in seeing how long it will take the Raiders brain trust to figure it out and launch that loser.

As a Las Vegas resident I’m hoping the Raiders can figure out the truth about Getsy in a hurry.
-number51

I guess JT is wrong too right?????

Former QB, JT O' Sullivan, Was Beyond Fed Up Watching Luke Getsy ...

How much longer are you going to argue for Justin Fields? What's the expiration date on this?

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Look in the MIRROR

Look WHO got it started here in link >> #38
No you don't seem to get it. Justin Fields failed in Chicago and there's video of him doing the same things in Pittsburgh in practice.

Do you know how bad a QB has to be to throw a stop route late? He's throwing a stop route after the WR has stopped. That gives a CB the chance to drive downhill on the ball and break up the pass. He's throwing a stop route late while practicing by himself.

That's not on the play calling that's not on the personnel it's not on the coach it's not on the WR getting open on time, or any other of the whiny BS excuses you've laid out for him. it's entirely on him.

It's a basic fucking football play and he fucked it up multiple times in the video.

Yet here you are..

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Actually I came in discussing the thread topic here in link #7 and link #9

And here's where it went side ways in link #36 and here >>in link #38
Right here >>>> in link#41 I'm still trying to stay on thread topic
Read this.....

Creating an offense that works with the personnel on the team, is the job description of every single OC in the NFL.

Getsy's inability to do that is what got him fired here, and unless he figures out what his job actually is, he will not make it with the Raiders either.
-
number51
It's sideways and one of Getsy and Fields was hired immediately to a multiyear contract the same position while one was jettisoned for nearly nothing and is now fighting to stay in the NFL as a backup and possible special teams ace.

It's alright, Fields wasn't what we thought he was as a QB. Great athlete, great guy, just, it seems, not a great NFL level thrower of the football.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Look in the MIRROR

No you don't seem to get it. Justin Fields failed in Chicago and there's video of him doing the same things in Pittsburgh in practice.

Do you know how bad a QB has to be to throw a stop route late? He's throwing a stop route after the WR has stopped. That gives a CB the chance to drive downhill on the ball and break up the pass. He's throwing a stop route late while practicing by himself.

That's not on the play calling that's not on the personnel it's not on the coach it's not on the WR getting open on time, or any other of the whiny BS excuses you've laid out for him. it's entirely on him.

It's a basic fucking football play and he fucked it up multiple times in the video.

Yet here you are..

"Yet here you are.."
-DanielCCSBears

Next .........

Former Bears Teammate Says Tanking Doomed Justin Fields: Chicago

Read what Davontae Harris says in the above article. Then read the full article

“Justin’s one of the most down to Earth people in the world. The job was never not his. I think it’s a matter of what he makes it, and I’ve been around him. He’s gonna turn it into an opportunity,” Harris said. “(With the Steelers) he can be a star. Obviously, in Chicago he could too, but when I was in Chicago, they were playing to lose. When they’re playing to lose, it doesn’t matter what you do.”
-Davontae Harris

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I didn't specify offense. Back in the 80's the Bears had greatness on the sideline and on the field, ON D. That worked out pretty well.

For one year

For seven years from 1984 through 1991 the Bears went 90-37. You want to call that stretch just "one year"? LOL You are a fool.

One Championship, but a great stretch of fantastic football, that any true Bears fan would kill for to see right now. Yes the fact that those great teams only won one Super Bowl is a travesty. We all wish those teams could have had a healthy/quality QB, that would have meant more titles.

For any Bears fan to to slight the teams of the 80's is pure ignorance. I believe the Bears are headed in the right direction for the first time in a very long time, and I can't wait to see what they do moving forward.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For seven years from 1984 through 1991 the Bears went 90-37. You want to call that stretch just "one year"? LOL You are a fool.

One Championship, but a great stretch of fantastic football, that any true Bears fan would kill for to see right now. Yes the fact that those great teams only won one Super Bowl is a travesty. We all wish those teams could have had a healthy/quality QB, that would have meant more titles.

For any Bears fan to to slight the teams of the 80's is pure ignorance. I believe the Bears are headed in the right direction for the first time in a very long time, and I can't wait to see what they do moving forward.

I'm sorry that I have a higher standard.

It worked out pretty well for one year. Since the goal is to win a Super Bowl and having that defense be as dominant as it was and it only resulted in one Super Bowl win in one Super Bowl appearance.

It's a fine example of how defense alone doesn't win championships.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm sorry that I have a lower IQ.

It worked out pretty well for a decade. Since the goal is to win a Super Bowl and they did that, it makes that a very successful run!

It's a fine example of how a team that is put together well can succeed.

It was a great time to be a Bears fan, and it sure looks like they are headed for another spectacular run!!!!

Bear Down you pathetic dip stick!!!!