CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What do you really think his dieticians and doctors tell him? Its not some big secret anymore. The information is all out there.
I'm sorry, but are you under the impression that Tom Brady employs a dietician that gives him "one size fits all" diet advice? Do you think his personal trainers give him "one size fits all" advice?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, but are you under the impression that Tom Brady employs a dietician that gives him "one size fits all" diet advice? Do you think his personal trainers give him "one size fits all" advice?
If your fitness goals are to forestall the cosmetic effects of aging you dont need much personalization beyond height/weight. Realistically Brady's aging process is much closer to what is natural than what the vast majority of consumer-class Americans experience.

Exposure to the sun notwithstanding, you're supposed to look more Tom Brady in your forties than somebody from People of Wal Mart.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Professional athletes get unbelievable diet and training advice and all the necessities are right there for them. I think the point though is that for him to be performing the way he is at 43 is something that goes above and beyond or else there would be a lot more professional athletes playing at a high level at that age.

His other point about healthy eating and exercise is true but more of a societal issue. A lot of people don't have the desire or will power to live a healthy lifestyle. That is especially true in the US more than just about any other country.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Decent food is easy to find. Exercise as a form of recreation is almost free. A pair of athletic shoes, shorts and a t-shirt costs under a hundred bucks. Body weight exercises and running are free, and are more than enough to keep you in good physical condition.
A pair of good running shoes does not cost under $100 lol.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Easy to look that good when your wife's a witch.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
An obscene amount of sex with a supermodel, filthy rich, as successful as you can be at your profession. Probably drinks the blood of virgins too. Sign me up.

OT.....who is the guy in your avatar? I keep seeing ppl use his face here

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I think the exalted status you hold amongst the retards of this website has made you believe that you are way more intelligent than you actually are.
Exalted status? I can’t even post in locked threads.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
A pair of good running shoes does not cost under $100 lol.
i got a pair of good under armour running shoes for around 50 so unless you are looking for something fashionable or something with a top athletes name on it, you should be able to find it.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
All of this stuff is 95% genes
To be a professional athlete? Yea, its largely genetic (though I wont say ninety-five percent). To be physically fit? Its like zero percent genes. There are a statistical handful of people with truly debilitating hereditary disabilities that are insurmountable but the vast majority of people, well over ninety-nine percent, are fully capable of being as healthy as Tom Brady in their forties.

Most people just chose not to. Including me, I could be doing a few things better.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
An obscene amount of sex with a supermodel, filthy rich, as successful as you can be at your profession. Probably drinks the blood of virgins too. Sign me up.
Didnt you say you dont want to be Tom Brady?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I've got the same shit going on. I'm 41. When I was up in Pittsburgh a couple of months ago, these girls were trying to guess what year I was born. The one girl said 1997. And I was like, "I graduated high school in 1997."

And then they didn't want me to come up to their room and smoke weed with them any more.

The moral of the story is, I'm not telling 24 year old girls that I'm 41 ever again. Lol.