Give me whatever Bradys taking

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That strong chin, those chiseled cheekbones. Piercing bedroom eyes....

I'll be in my bunk

pLr.gif

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
A pair of good running shoes does not cost under $100 lol.

I run every day in this pair of shoes I got on Amazon. They came in a mesh bag. They look like water socks. They cost $18.99.

BRB, gonna go soak my feet and take a tylenol.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be a professional athlete? Yea, its largely genetic (though I wont say ninety-five percent). To be physically fit? Its like zero percent genes. There are a statistical handful of people with truly debilitating hereditary disabilities that are insurmountable but the vast majority of people, well over ninety-nine percent, are fully capable of being as healthy as Tom Brady in their forties.

Most people just chose not to. Including me, I could be doing a few things better.

You might want to research that a bit, or even talk to your doctor about it.

Certainly two sides to the story but the DNA side is strengthening.

Last edited:

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was speaking to my wife about this at dinner tonight.. According to an article she read in some women's magazine, Giselle has formulated some crazy diet that Tom is on.. Its severe, and most people wouldn't touch it.. Lots of disgusting food shoved in a blender and consumed... Plus, a lot of whole grains and unprocessed food

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I run every day in this pair of shoes I got on Amazon. They came in a mesh bag. They look like water socks. They cost $18.99.

BRB, gonna go soak my feet and take a tylenol.
Honestly, I prefer Nike Air Monarchs. I have to take ice baths for my knees after every run, but those shows are only like 40 bux!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s the Spice Melange!!!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I was speaking to my wife about this at dinner tonight.. According to an article she read in some women's magazine, Giselle has formulated some crazy diet that Tom is on.. Its severe, and most people wouldn't touch it.. Lots of disgusting food shoved in a blender and consumed... Plus, a lot of whole grains and unprocessed food
Keep in mind that Tom Brady is kind of a pseud. He thinks drinking lots of water prevents sunburn and he leaves his water out in the sun so it can gain minerals.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Professional athletes get unbelievable diet and training advice and all the necessities are right there for them. I think the point though is that for him to be performing the way he is at 43 is something that goes above and beyond or else there would be a lot more professional athletes playing at a high level at that age.
Nah, you don't need unbelievable diets and training advice. Brady pretty much follows a Paleo diet, avoiding added sugars, refined carbs, processed meats, fried foods, and alcohol. Bottom line, if you want to get in shape and stay in shape you need be ready to greatly reduce sugar intake. He also takes supplements to ensure he gets the proper nutrients, electrolytes and probiotics as well.

He uses no weights with his exercise. Sticks with resistance bands, looking to build functional strength and muscles that are less dense and more supple. Also uses vibrating rollers, massage balls as part of flexibility type training. He even does brain exercises.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep in mind that Tom Brady is kind of a pseud. He thinks drinking lots of water prevents sunburn and he leaves his water out in the sun so it can gain minerals.
I don't think he's a pseud. There's a lot of people with varying opinions of how much water to drink. Your level of activity would have a lot to do with the amount you need. In general, trust your senses. If you're thirsty have some water.

While I'm quite certain drinking lots of water won't prevent sunburn, it is common to hear it recommended when recovering from sunburn so, yeah, a bit far fetched but not in a deceitful way, IMO. Never heard of leaving water in the sun so it can gain minerals. Surely makes no sense but while Brady is big on electrolytes, he adds the powder form to his water. Believe he has his own brand (TB12).

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nah, you don't need unbelievable diets and training advice. Brady pretty much follows a Paleo diet, avoiding added sugars, refined carbs, processed meats, fried foods, and alcohol. Bottom line, if you want to get in shape and stay in shape you need be ready to greatly reduce sugar intake. He also takes supplements to ensure he gets the proper nutrients, electrolytes and probiotics as well.

He uses no weights with his exercise. Sticks with resistance bands, looking to build functional strength and muscles that are less dense and more supple. Also uses vibrating rollers, massage balls as part of flexibility type training. He even does brain exercises.

So Tom Brady uses vibrators and plays Sudoku? That's the magic formula?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Nah, you don't need unbelievable diets and training advice.
You are right you don't need that advice. That advice can be of convenience though and by advice I mean having a world renowned chef who can prepare delicious gourmet meals that are also healthy and contain the perfect macros for your specific needs. Again, not necessary and you can do without it but it helps.

The point though about Brady is he goes above and beyond despite many other athletes getting the same types of catering to their needs. If other athletes were doing what Brady was doing, there would be a lot more playing until their mid 40s as well.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are right you don't need that advice. That advice can be of convenience though and by advice I mean having a world renowned chef who can prepare delicious gourmet meals that are also healthy and contain the perfect macros for your specific needs. Again, not necessary and you can do without it but it helps.

The point though about Brady is he goes above and beyond despite many other athletes getting the same types of catering to their needs. If other athletes were doing what Brady was doing, there would be a lot more playing until their mid 40s as well.
Yeah, I think cutting out sugar is the part people just don’t want to do or reason that it’s not necessary but it’s essential in the long run. Gotta be harder for these millionaires too who are getting used to the good life and having everything they want. LMAO

He has a book out titled the TB12 method. Really haven’t read/heard anything about it that’s out of the ordinary.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Not sure about that.