Good read on Goff and others.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
After 3 str8 losses.....I'm surprised ppl. are still viewing Jared Goff as a "1st rounder". I'm gonna keep a eye on the kid from TCU, when they play #12 Oklahoma, State, #14 Oklahoma and #2 Baylor.

And none of those teams play defense. The conference as a whole is a complete joke on defense. Two Big 12 teams squared off yesterday to the tune of 1300+ yards of total Offense. Think about that for a second. 1300 yards..... The conference has ONE fringe top 25 total defensive team and a grand total of two in the top 50. That. Is. Putrid.

Point being His numbers will be inflated which makes him a much harder prospect to scout

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Against top competition he looks avg. at best. He'll tough competition every week in da NFL. It's always good to see a Qb vs. ranked teams. Everybody was calling this guy a top 1st round pick when he was beating up on teams like Grambling, San Diego State and Washington St.

Yeah I agree....nothing impressive to see. Its comical that the other poster brings up running in reference to Boykin....his passing numbers are better then Goffs....I dont know if he translates well to the NFL....but he damn sure looks better than Goff most times out.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah I agree....nothing impressive to see. Its comical that the other poster brings up running in reference to Boykin....his passing numbers are better then Goffs....I don't know if he translates well to the NFL....but he damn sure looks better than Goff most times out.

valid points....that's why I'm gonna hold judgement til the season's over. I'll have a better idea on Boykin after he plays the ranked teams.
But like u said he's looked much better than Goff most times out ( wonder if he translates well to the NFL too, based on what I've of him vs better competition).

Always Appreciate ur even-handed, insightful input.