GOON WATCH: John Scott To The Hawks

Ton

Liked Posts:
The last two weeks I think Scott has been playing his best hockey of the season.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which is still close to the worst hockey of any forward, haha.

League minimum... not hurting team.... grunts and pounds faces... CRY MORE!
<

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm with Mass on this.

We could have Koci..... OH WAIT....

Give me a better option on the market for 500K....

But Mass, I'm not arguing against you either... rather, I could be strengthening your argument hahah!

But at least Scott is entertaining I guess
<

supraman

Liked Posts:
We could have Koci..... OH WAIT....

Give me a better option on the market for 500K....

But Mass, I'm not arguing against you either... rather, I could be strengthening your argument hahah!

But at least Scott is entertaining I guess
<

Hey Koci is entertaining...under the comedy genre

Ton

Liked Posts:
Thought I would just be more clear and say, we don't have to resurrect threads that are a year old... just start a new one. We aren't working with a budget here, new threads are welcomed. Resurrecting threads like this just bump year old posts that no one cares about... new threads keep things fresh. I'd rather have multiple topics on a player than one big topic during a players entire career/contract, just gets annoying.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Thought I would just be more clear and say, we don't have to resurrect threads that are a year old... just start a new one. We aren't working with a budget here, new threads are welcomed. Resurrecting threads like this just bump year old posts that no one cares about... new threads keep things fresh. I'd rather have multiple topics on a player than one big topic during a players entire career/contract, just gets annoying.

Thanks Stalin

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Scott has been pretty solid. Good defensive stick work, I think pretty strong positionally, and not taking stupid penalties. He seems strong. Not muscle wise, but hockey wise. Yes, he isn't a fast skating D man, but we are ok on those. I have no problem with Scott.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see the hate or dislike of his play last year. But this year... he really is much improved and you can tell how hard he's worked in the offseason.

Just some people go into the mindset that he is still useless blah blah blah because of how bad he was last year.

PatrickSharpRules

Liked Posts:
Scott has been pretty solid. Good defensive stick work, I think pretty strong positionally, and not taking stupid penalties. He seems strong. Not muscle wise, but hockey wise. Yes, he isn't a fast skating D man, but we are ok on those. I have no problem with Scott.

Wonder who gave you that +1
<
<