Greg Gabriel says it isn't a debate. Bears are trading the 1.01.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even think that the Bears' front office is sure what they're going to do. Honestly it depends on a lot of factors that haven't been resolved yet. There's no 100 percent anything yet.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The same craig gabriel who said he was done with fields a few months back and wants bagent?

Same craig who fell for clickbait on twitter?

I really wouldnt trust what this boomer says. We'll all find out soon enough if justin is or isn't here, likely within the next month or so.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
During the game Gabriel claimed on Twitter that he is 100% positive the Bears have already decided to trade the pick. He has connections on the team still in the scouting department so I assume this means the team feels Fields is currently better than what is in the draft.

He might think that but he has no real connections as has been shown by him being wrong time and time again

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
It's great that Poles thinks about the best of the fans and not about his mortgage.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
That’s the rhetoric Poles wants out there most likely. Let teams know you’re open for business…

Get an idea of what the best offers for one look like and how far he has to drop before deciding if that’s preferable to having his choice of QBs…

It’s smart.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ugh. Greg isn't the person I want to hear this from. It's almost like hearing it from Schefter. :sick: