Greg Gabriel says it isn't a debate. Bears are trading the 1.01.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I believe Poles when he said he will look at the season in its entirety. And that his evaluations haven't even begun until this last Packer game is over. He may already have some inner bias going on one way or another. But I don't believe he is convinced yet. If Poles doesn't know then Gabiel sure af doesn't know. Even it that is what ends up happening.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
I wonder why teams would be willing to give a lot more for Caleb Williams than Justin Fields?

Because he hasn't faced an NFL defense yet + the contract status.

The pick that fetched Bryce Young was worth more than Fields was last year, it's like a brand new car. Loses value as soon as you drive off of the lot.

napo55

Liked Posts:
I could be totally wrong but i'm starting to wonder how big of a package Poles would be able to get. Not that one game makes a prospect but Penix looked awfully good last night. McCarthy has some tools. Bo Nix has crazy accuracy and leadership skills. Jayden Daniels is dynamic as hell. I wonder if teams won't be willing to just sit tight and force the Bears to spend the first overall pick on Harrison Jr. and/or just take what otherwise falls to them if they're really in the market for a QB.
This is a question that I've wondered about and deserves much more attention.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Live look at Gabriel's source inside the Bears organization.

Attachments

• 1000005937.jpg
    1000005937.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 0