Guys, Fields honestly was not good

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah nothing you said here disputes what I said. Sorry.
You said you played JV and almost made it to varsity.. on a team that has no JV and a club team that has no varsity and operates outside of the athletic department.. (no chance at making the real varsity) your links you provided absolutely disputes what you said.

There is something really wrong with you to continue arguing this

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I only understand JV FB jokes, oops :oops: I mean JV/club jokes, oops, :oops:I mean student affiliated jokes club.
And if I want to join the student affiliated jokes club, I'd need to call for more info. ??
Dave Chappelle Rkelly GIF - Dave Chappelle Rkelly Poo - Discover & Share  GIFs

mecha

Liked Posts:
You said you played JV and almost made it to varsity.. on a team that has no JV and a club team that has no varsity and operates outside of the athletic department.. (no chance at making the real varsity) your links you provided absolutely disputes what you said.

you've been arguing over some shit a rando on the internet did or didn't do with their life.

who cares? I don't. go about your day already.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I only understand JV FB jokes, oops :oops: I mean JV/club jokes, oops, :oops:I mean student affiliated jokes club.
And if I want to join the student affiliated jokes club, I'd need to call for more info. ??

Dude. You called someone's school because they upset you on the internet. You take this shit way too seriously.

See there ya go again....lying and projecting yer own false "upset" narrative. Here's what happened below see
link #387 for proof.

Ok....so I know a little bit about NCAA college football. When u mentioned Junior Varsity football at UNC, my antenna went up. I never heard of JV football at a major college i.e. UNC, Maybe something changed.
-R&S

mecha

Liked Posts:
I was wondering that myself. It's quite a spectacle

in other news, CCS, we have the potential to hit 4 million posts today if you all participate in IGT later.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Dude stop with tagging with male vids about your infatuation with what comes outta their butt
??
in my 10 years of being here, you've made the most "butt" references of anyone in less than 24 hours.

and that included the incident from 2012 where Sanchez took an ass to the face and fumbled.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Do you think if you play Club you are barred from trying to walk on to the Varsity? Your logic makes no sense. Guys that dont make varsity one year play club football and try again next year.

You say things that the articles do not say. Show me where it says you cant play Club and Varsity?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
See there ya go again....lying and projecting yer own false "upset" narrative. Here's what happened below see
link #387 for proof.

Ok....so I know a little bit about NCAA college football. When u mentioned Junior Varsity football at UNC, my antenna went up. I never heard of JV football at a major college i.e. UNC, Maybe something changed.
-R&S

Ok how many posters in the history of CCS have bothered to call someone in real life based on what someone said.

It is quite weird and indicates you take things too seriously. Clearly I got under your skin enough to call my school on me LMFAO.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
you've been arguing over some shit a rando on the internet did or didn't do with their life.

who cares? I don't. go about your day already.
Seems this should be directed to the guy who lied and is arguing about it maybe?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This vid >>#542 is about whats on a guys underwear . Stop tagging me with your disgusting poop fetish.
Dude, your obsession with turds is fucking weird(which explains the pep hamilton obsession)

CUT IT OUT!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lol I will concede arguing with @dbldrew is like playing chess with a pigeon. The vortex assumes a baseline level of intelligence and understanding which @dbldrew lacks. So yes he can have this win and the focus will now be on educating the ignorant. I am hopeful that in a few years his knowledge and intelligence will be improved to the point he can enter the vortex program properly.

So I apologize to everyone for not recognizing his deficiencies sooner.
You've played chess with a pigeon? I don't believe you. Prove it???

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
nobody forced you to go around in circles about a non-issue for what, 3 days now?
Seems like a perfect reply to the guy who lied and is going round and round for 3 days now?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts: