Guys, Fields honestly was not good

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

See there ya go again....lying and projecting yer own false "upset" narrative. Here's what happened below see
link #387 for proof.

Ok....so I know a little bit about NCAA college football. When u mentioned Junior Varsity football at UNC, my antenna went up. I never heard of JV football at a major college i.e. UNC, Maybe something changed.
-R&S

Ok how many posters in the history of CCS have bothered to call someone in real life based on what someone said.

It is quite weird and indicates you take things too seriously. Clearly I got under your skin enough to call my school on me LMFAO.

Nah.....you're the one mad. Cause it got under YOUR skin that you got busted. It went from JV to "club football".
If you played "club football"......you would've said it right off the bat. SMH
?Then @dbldrew found out that this "club football" is student affiliated. :obama:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Except I already told you what happened. I came late and did not play in high school. They told me to play club and gave me specific things to work on.

Nothing you posted is inconsistent with that. Sorry.
So your new lie was you never play high school but "almost made varsity" are you serious? how did I miss that gem before? what post was that at? omg this just keeps getting better. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It has been a wild ride though.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So your new lie was you never play high school but "almost made varsity" are you serious? how did I miss that gem before? what post was that at? omg this just keeps getting better. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think he grew up in the Bahamas where they don't really have organized football. It's not that crazy to make the fringe of a roster after a year if the athleticism is there.

Regardless. Please stop.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Boy yall really triggered by this.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think he grew up in the Bahamas where they don't really have organized football. It's not that crazy to make the fringe of a roster after a year if the athleticism is there.

Regardless. Please stop.

Correct. Bahamas does not have football in high school. Played Rugby and tackle football without pads informally.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
It has been going for DAYS. Look at the timestamps.

C'mon don't close it. It's still delivering on all levels. Heck we haven't even got to the adventures of Remy
tutoring famous FB players

#207 …….I went to UNC during Mack Brown's first stint there when we ranked No 5 in the country before we lost to No 2 FSU.

Lol no, I actually became an academic tutor for guys like Dre Bly and Peppers the following year.

No....don't worry. We won't show that episode here in this thread:ROFLMAO:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
C'mon don't close it. It's still delivering on all levels. Heck we haven't even got to the adventures of Remy
tutoring famous FB players

#207 …….I went to UNC during Mack Brown's first stint there when we ranked No 5 in the country before we lost to No 2 FSU.

Lol no, I actually became an academic tutor for guys like Dre Bly and Peppers the following year.

No....don't worry. We won't show that episode here in this thread:ROFLMAO:

You going to call the academic tutor office now as well?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Correct. Bahamas does not have football in high school. Played Rugby and tackle football without pads informally.
I believe you but am a bit surprised by that. My dad has been there numerous times and said there are a lot of Dolphins fans. I would have thought they liked football enough to have it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You going to call the academic tutor office now as well?

Well just in case a younger member of my family gets accepted at UNC and or makes the FB team, do u have any
contact info for your tutoring services ?? Is there some way u could provide virtual tutoring?

mecha

Liked Posts:

Well just in case a younger member of my family gets accepted at UNC and or makes the FB team, do u have any
contact info for your tutoring services ?? Is there some way u could provide virtual tutoring?
you called UNC. about a guy named after a comic book character on a forum. that's weird dude.

build a bridge and get over it already.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Boy yall really triggered by this.
Triggered? Hell no I'm loving this! Your lie is very amusing! Thanks for the laughs

Bottom line here Remy is I say let's bump this lie up to you almost going pro! I think I can get behind something like that, I mean go big or go home!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I believe you but am a bit surprised by that. My dad has been there numerous times and said there are a lot of Dolphins fans. I would have thought they liked football enough to have it.

Nah we still play softball in High School instead of baseball which is just dumb considering we have guys in MLB.

Michael Strachan for the Colts is Bahamian but had to go to Virginia for High School to play.

And yes most are Dolphins fans given it is a 30 minute flight from here.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
you called UNC. about a guy named after a comic book character on a forum. that's weird dude.

build a bridge and get over it already.

Nope.....I called the athletic dept tp see if they had JV football team it's all here in link>>>#387

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Doubt you could afford me. My rate per hour is around $700-800. I can maybe knock that down to $650 if you promise you wont call my parents on me.

Last edited: