Guys, Fields honestly was not good

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Respectfully, you're going after the wrong ppl. @dbldrew and I did not initiate any of this. Talk to Remy.
And talk to Anytime23.
run and shoot said:

This vid >>#542 is about whats on a guys underwear . Stop tagging me with your disgusting poop fetish.
This weirdo is probably on hold with Palm Beach State College asking about the turds i used to cut in between classes.

You want me to jump in and try to talk some sense into these clowns (Not @Anytime23) but the other clowns??? :deer:
Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any shittier...

mecha

Liked Posts:
This weirdo is probably on hold with Palm Beach State College asking about the turds i used to cut in between classes.

hahahahahahahaha

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If he promises to stop tagging you on this, will you promise to stop stalking people by calling their schools on them?

View attachment 22589

Keep DEFLECTING FROM THE FACTS BELOW

Here >>>>#387 And here#527

From your link..
"Members of a junior varsity team are underclassmen determined by the coaching staff to have less experience or ability than those on the varsity roster."

"This is a list of post-secondary colleges and universities that have club football teams. Operating independently of their colleges' athletics programs, these teams are typically administered, coached, and played by students."
You should really just give up here Remy, this is just pathetic at this point..

You said you played JV.. thats a lie UNC never had a JV squad
You said you almost made varsity.. thats a lie UNC club has no varsity and is "Operating independently of their colleges' athletics programs" so no moving up to varsity
All you have done is provide proof that you lied, if you could just control your vortex you could of just ignored @run and shoot and hope most people might of thought he was joking or lying about actually calling. But your insanity literally provided proof that run and shoot was correct and you did lie about it. Now everybody knows your full of shit
All your vortex did was dig your own grave

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

200w.webp

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Respectfully, you're going after the wrong ppl. @dbldrew and I did not initiate any of this. Talk to Remy.
And talk to Anytime23.

Actually you did initiate. You claimed I didnt play football and I told you I did. You then got butt hurt and called my school.
88% PBWR I don't need this I know how to study film and what to look for in pass pro schemes.

I said I was told the protection wasn't good in the 1st half. >>>>#93
@0:42 it's a 4 man rush vs 5. Don't tell me ya can't get up to 4 seconds of pass pro (I've had personal experience with a 4 vs 5 pass pro, so I know. You've never played FBall or Qb so I doubt u know ) The pocket collapsed @0:42. But JF bought time for the wr's.

This started with you claiming you have some personal knowledge and if I use your terminology lying and saying I never played when you knew jack shit about me or my background.

After I pointed out you were ignorant and didnt know my football background you got hurt and called the school.

Note this whole time I never asked you what your personal experience is because I dont give a shit. It is irrelevant.

So this started with you. You had no way of knowing my football background and yet lied by claiming ignorantly that I never played.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Do you think if you play Club you are barred from trying to walk on to the Varsity? Your logic makes no sense. Guys that dont make varsity one year play club football and try again next year.

You say things that the articles do not say. Show me where it says you cant play Club and Varsity?

Well unfortunately we know thats not what you said

If you were trying to walk on to the varsity football team you usually started on JV and worked your way up. Probably have a few guys every year that made it but probably only 1 or 2 of them that ended up becoming starters if that. Bear in mind College Football roster is over 100 players.
If it was a real JV team thats exactly how it would work.. you try out and the coaching staff doesnt think you're ready so they put you on the JV team and you work with the same coaching staff trying to get better and you can actually "work your way up" like you said happened when you where lying about it being a JV squad and not a student run club

Seriously why are you still trying? all your doing is making yourself look insane.. think of what you putting poor @mecha through with this never ending vortex of lies!

mecha

Liked Posts:

If it was a real JV team thats exactly how it would work.. you try out and the coaching staff doesnt think you're ready so they put you on the JV team and you work with the same coaching staff trying to get better and you can actually "work your way up" like you said happened when you where lying about it being a JV squad and not a student run club

Seriously why are you still trying? all your doing is making yourself look insane.. think of what you putting poor @mecha through with this never ending vortex of lies!
I don't care. I think this is the 4th time I've stated such. I'm not losing sleep over remy apparently lying about playing for a team he did or didn't. lol

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok how many posters in the history of CCS have bothered to call someone in real life based on what someone said.

It is quite weird and indicates you take things too seriously. Clearly I got under your skin enough to call my school on me LMFAO.
At least he isn't showing up at your house. Which has happened. Not here, but CBMB.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Except I already told you what happened. I came late and did not play in high school. They told me to play club and gave me specific things to work on.

Nothing you posted is inconsistent with that. Sorry.

If you dont make varsity you get feed back on what to work on and you play club to work on those things. Not sure why this is so hurtful to you and Run.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm about to close this mess, because clearly you guys aren't going to stop. Lol.