Has there been a more drastic Fall from Grace then that of Eddie Jackson?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I‘ve been saying it since 2019! Fangio was teh defense! Without him they all suck! Yeah, Mack, Fuller, Jackson, et all.
It wasn't Fangio either. We caught lightening in a bottle. That shit fucking happens.

THE BEARS STILL SUCK

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I don't know how you can still be defending Khalil Mack as an elite or even good player. He did nothing tonight and hasn't really for a very long time.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Take that fellow bears fans who never knew better but i for one am more
Concerned with our offense

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It wasn't Fangio either. We caught lightening in a bottle. That shit fucking happens.

THE BEARS STILL SUCK
It was Fangio, and they did got lucky As well.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
It was Fangio, and they did got lucky As well.

I get it. Fangio won his first game in September in his third year of being a HC. We often over-romanticize here on CCS, so why let an opportunity go to waste.

Fangio lucked into Mack and the Bears literally had everything go their way to make the playoffs. And they still didn't win SHIT. 2018 was ALL lightening in a bottle and if not for that lucky ass season full of Willy Wonka trickery that fooled us all, Fangio and Nagy would be another shit stain in our history books.

Goddamn it's torture having the Bears back.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point, I would have to believe that his starting job is in jeopardy.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think Fangio was great for the defense, even if you ignore them “luck”. He does so much work prepping a defense game plan for opponents and often puts his players on positions to excel. That shit often goes unnoticed to the fans.

We basically have Mel Tucker 2.0 at DC now.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
Eddie Jackson had one solid season in 2019 and hasn't shown up since. You can thank the front 7 for that season plus I think a lot of people forget how nice it was having Adrian Amos back there playing safety with him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I get it. Fangio won his first game in September in his third year of being a HC. We often over-romanticize here on CCS, so why let an opportunity go to waste.

Fangio lucked into Mack and the Bears literally had everything go their way to make the playoffs. And they still didn't win SHIT. 2018 was ALL lightening in a bottle and if not for that lucky ass season full of Willy Wonka trickery that fooled us all, Fangio and Nagy would be another shit stain in our history books.

Fangio is legit. Look up what he accomplished with the 49ers. His zone defense schemes are wizardry in the NFL and he is no flashin the pan coach.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
A lot of things came together in 2018. You had Khalil Mack channel Lawrence Taylor for huge stretches of the season and then a coach who knew exactly how to capitalize on that to make the entire defense great. In the end they all kind of wound up overrated except for Akiem Hicks and maybe Kyle Fuller.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Fangio is legit. Look up what he accomplished with the 49ers. His zone defense schemes are wizardry in the NFL and he is no flashin the pan coach.

I'm probably misspeaking. Fangio, is of course, legit. I just want to blame everyone. I'm pissy.

fuck-this-shit-im-out.gif

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think Fangio was great for the difference, even if you ignore them “luck”. He does so much work prepping a defense game plan for opponents and often puts his players on positions to excel. That shit often goes unnoticed to the fans.

We basically have Mel Tucker 2.0 at DC now.

Attachments

• Jump-to-Conclusions-Game-Wins-Funding-On-Shark-Tank.jpg
    Jump-to-Conclusions-Game-Wins-Funding-On-Shark-Tank.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 0

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of things came together in 2018. You had Khalil Mack channel Lawrence Taylor for huge stretches of the season and then a coach who knew exactly how to capitalize on that to make the entire defense great. In the end they all kind of wound up overrated except for Akiem Hicks and maybe Kyle Fuller.
Fuller had a rough game today. Broncos nation will notice if they lose, but not today.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Fuller had a rough game today. Broncos nation will notice if they lose, but not today.
Kyle Fuller stayed effective though even when the Bears pass rush really got declining last year. He didn't crater like the others did, he stayed pretty good.

I still support the decision to drop him, by the way. Johnson and Vildor played fine today. Not flawless by any means, but those two weren't the problem. The damage was being done over the middle and over the top.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle Fuller stayed effective though even when the Bears pass rush really got declining last year. He didn't crater like the others did, he stayed pretty good.

I still support the decision to drop him, by the way. Johnson and Vildor played fine today. Not flawless by any means, but those two weren't the problem. The damage was being done over the middle and over the top.
#23 was Mr. Dependable and he was becoming more physical in recent years. If only we could have spent the money on Fuller instead of Dalton...we'd probably win 1 more game-timing's a bitch. And who knows with the extra playoff spot, we could luck in with Fields saving everyone's job.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's why Fuller is on the trade block

pablovi

Liked Posts:

Fangio was not a HC here, he was a DC, and was very good at it. He made Mack better with his scheme as well.