Hawks vs Unintentionally Tanking IGT (Rest of the year)

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah but Tater gonna tate tate tate tate tate.

iu

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL at the pairing of Dahlstrom and Gustafsson....great clown show.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL at the pairing of Dahlstrom and Gustafsson....great clown show.

I can't decide if Seabrook looks better or if these 2 have just lowered the bar so fucking far that he looks decent tonight.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots of players with high +/- -.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I fell asleep when it was 4-1. I couldn't help but laugh and text ares with 63 and 56 on the ice. Plus why is Jurco with Kane line, he missed at least 2 nice chances if he didn't whiff

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I fell asleep when it was 4-1. I couldn't help but laugh and text ares with 63 and 56 on the ice. Plus why is Jurco with Kane line, he missed at least 2 nice chances if he didn't whiff

Why is Jurco even in the NHL?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Why is Jurco even in the NHL?
For some reason despite people saying he can't play a bottom line role he does it well to the same level a Andrew Desjardins did or others

Why he's on kanes wing after the trade deadline past makes no sense though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought/was hoping Jurco would have been gone at the deadline. He has no business on Kane's line.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I thought/was hoping Jurco would have been gone at the deadline. He has no business on Kane's line.

Its not like they did not try. The whole deal now should be kane, schmaltz and vinnie on the first line already. Just get past this Toews shit, he is not and has not been our top center for two years now. Instead, they leave kane with the lumbering AA and jurco. Bottom D pair should be keith and seabrook. They both look like they are stuck in mud. I can see these "veterans" wanting a new voice with Q going away, but it seems like that is the leadership they are showing.

Also, what the fuck is it with these all right and all left pairs. you dress 6 d men with three right and three left shots, just fucking pair them up, who cares which alternates have a problem with this. Why was Rutta a scratch last night? Keith and Seabrook need to share the press box and wake the fuck up. Cant trade them, cant bench them, who is running the team?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Anyone else surprised they kept it to 7-2? I mean at this point even if Crow is hurt why not just put him in there in a beach chair to stop a few of them. If the defense isn't going to stop anything might as well give him a little work...

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Anyone else surprised they kept it to 7-2? I mean at this point even if Crow is hurt why not just put him in there in a beach chair to stop a few of them. If the defense isn't going to stop anything might as well give him a little work...

I really think they saw the problems with rushing seabrook and Toews back to the ice after the concussions because both seabs and toews thought they were the best options on the ice if they were at 50% healthy than some kid. I find some comfort in the fact they know the season is gone and this D needs to figure out how to help a goalie or Crow will be giving up 5 a nite too and then where are we with a 6 million dollar goalie with no confidence and a fuzzy view of the ice? Let him heal.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How about this for a bright spot.

Edzo has completed his cancer treatments and returned to the booth for the remainder of the season.

If it had been offered to me at the start of the season that Edzo would survive his cancer in exchange for the Hawks sucking this year I woulda taken it in a heartbeat.

Hawks future looks bleak... gotta look for positives somewhere.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about this for a bright spot.

Edzo has completed his cancer treatments and returned to the booth for the remainder of the season.

If it had been offered to me at the start of the season that Edzo would survive his cancer in exchange for the Hawks sucking this year I woulda taken it in a heartbeat.

Hawks future looks bleak... gotta look for positives somewhere.

I hope he is in the clear but isn't the next year or so kind of a hold your breath that it is gone and doesn't come back?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
big difference between finishing Chemo and being done with the disease. The new idea is to do Chemo first and operate second, so pretty sure he will have a screening coming up 6 weeks after his last treatment and then find out if they have to do more.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok... I'm happy Edzo has completed chemo and is returning to the booth...

Yes his cancer could return and he is a human who will still die.

Happy now?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hawks with the dreaded 3rd period lead

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts: