Hawks vs Unintentionally Tanking IGT (Rest of the year)

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Tank is back on.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tank is back on.

iu

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mmmmm das wuz sum guud tank

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't see it either but was told he got a good one in on Kesler, but "after further review" I don't think so.

[video=youtube;imQ2PByKoQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imQ2PByKoQM[/video]

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
yeah, I had this feeling alright, but how sad was it for the response Toews got from his team? yeah, the bench did the old bang the stick deal, but the only one to fist bump Toews was Duclair. This is why we need Haydon back on the bench because none of the rest of these guys will drop the gloves.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In other news...Sikura and Gustafsson extended. Gus 2 year, Sikura, 1 year. Can't find anything on Sikura yet, but it looks like Gus is 1.1-1.25M AAV

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
In other news...Sikura and Gustafsson extended. Gus 2 year, Sikura, 1 year. Can't find anything on Sikura yet, but it looks like Gus is 1.1-1.25M AAV

Whatever keeps Pat Foleys dream alive to be able to call, "Theres Tyler, wheres Dylan" is OK for me. Just wonder when Sharpie and AA get some nights off to get more kids some experience here.

Really not sure if Gus is much of a Q player though, might be more as a control deal to make him more attractive in a trade.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Need to bring back Rundblad

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fixed it for you.

Damn u cold af.

Maybe we can trade a 1st for Hammer in a few years once he is old/useless.

Bigfoot and I were discussing the Stan Bowman trades and it is hard to find ones that he's "won".

Vermette for a 1st.... you could argue he won that rental trade because we won the Cup.

Timmonen for a 2nd.... I would argue he lost because Timmonen was useless and was not needed to win that Cup.

I have been scrolling thru the entire list for the last 4-5 years.... alot of bad trades that kept getting worse...

http://www.nhltradetracker.com/user/trade_list_by_team/Chicago_Blackhawks/1

q4zL2vK.png

Ok I mean it is a cap move.... but Daley could be a nice piece.... cap sux but we gotta do what we gotta do.... who knows on this Garbutt dude.

FR9S0FM.png

Well this sucks but Daley didn't fit Q's system.... maybe Scuderi can salvage something...

VzdbCHb.png

3YuDNQ5.png

Umm who and who?

Gj Stan

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Damn u cold af.

Maybe we can trade a 1st for Hammer in a few years once he is old/useless.

Bigfoot and I were discussing the Stan Bowman trades and it is hard to find ones that he's "won".

Vermette for a 1st.... you could argue he won that rental trade because we won the Cup.

Timmonen for a 2nd.... I would argue he lost because Timmonen was useless and was not needed to win that Cup.

I have been scrolling thru the entire list for the last 4-5 years.... alot of bad trades that kept getting worse...

http://www.nhltradetracker.com/user/trade_list_by_team/Chicago_Blackhawks/1

q4zL2vK.png

Ok I mean it is a cap move.... but Daley could be a nice piece.... cap sux but we gotta do what we gotta do.... who knows on this Garbutt dude.

FR9S0FM.png

Well this sucks but Daley didn't fit Q's system.... maybe Scuderi can salvage something...

VzdbCHb.png

3YuDNQ5.png

Umm who and who?

Gj Stan
Keith was brutal last night and it took Berube channelling his inner Crawford to bail him out.

Not taking away from Keith's past glory, but he needs to have his minutes dialed back. It was like watchibg Runblad last night.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ma...-gustafsson-chicago-blackhawks-476284983.html

pretty interesting take. 2.25 is pretty steep for this one year of experience player who got chased to the press box by Q more than a few times this year. It will be interesting to see who Q dresses the next few games, might show how he feels about this.

At least its a strong righty stick that usually does well when he plays on the right side, even with Forsling and I really like him as a player, but 2 years for 3.25 would have been a nicer deal. Half a million here, half a million there, ends up being the 3 million they are short. Maybe he has a taker for Anisimov or Seabrook on draft day and will salvage these deals.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Forsling should be with the team right now. Where do they think they are going this year? He wasn't doing anything that Keith hasn't been doing on a nightly basis. I'm not sure I've ever seen a player go down so fast as Keith....he used to bail himself out with his speed but that third gear is gone just like most of his game.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Forsling should be with the team right now. Where do they think they are going this year? He wasn't doing anything that Keith hasn't been doing on a nightly basis. I'm not sure I've ever seen a player go down so fast as Keith....he used to bail himself out with his speed but that third gear is gone just like most of his game.

I would argue Seabs fell off a cliff faster.... he was a legit #2 D man and both he and Keith could anchor a D pairing.