HC Candidate Interview Schedule/Rumors

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
Pat Shurmur is my guy. I like what he has done with every QB he has worked with in Minnesota. I like that he had HC experience in Cleveland and cant fault him for the lack of success with that franchise. Hell he actually won a few games there.

I'm good with Shurmur. Would rather have him on the Bears' list than McD.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m all aboard the McDaniels train, get onboard you old school Meatball’s, we making the bears great again.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

BigBill

Liked Posts:
Don't worry, Ted's been making calls for a few days now . . .

I'd feel better if Pace were making the calls instead of someone who's sole qualification is he's Mommy's Little Boy

Rise

Liked Posts:
While other teams move, Ryan's still sleepin' off New Years Eve with his frat brothers . . .

. . . Hell, he hasn't even "officially" fired his Head Coach yet . . .

. . . Dithering . . .

I don’t think so, he just doesn’t leak everything to the tweet clowns.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Ian Rapoport - Three candidates the #Colts are expected to interview: #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels, #Chiefs OC Matt Nagy, #Chiefs ST coach Dave Toub. There will be others, of course.

Colts on the ball and decisive, could get their pick of the litter.

iffybiz

Liked Posts:
No coach is signing with Indy until they’ve seen the medical reports saying that Luck will be fine. Since such a report might not exist, it could be a hard sell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rise

Liked Posts:
Colts on the ball and decisive, could get their pick of the litter.

Did you see their owner’s locker room speech? He is a homeless junkie in a suit, nobody will want that job.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ian Rapoport - Three candidates the #Colts are expected to interview: #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels, #Chiefs OC Matt Nagy, #Chiefs ST coach Dave Toub. There will be others, of course.

Peter Schrager and another guy were talking on Good Morning Football this morning saying that every single head coaching candidate look at the Colts job as the best job out there because of the respect people around the league have for A.Luck and what he can do if he's healthy. They said it's not even close to how people view the job openings. C.Ballard also comes with a lot of respect around the league. If true then hopefully they make their choice asap so it doesn't hold other teams up from getting the guys they're looking at if those guys are interested in the Colts job. It all comes down to how Luck and his shoulder checks out and how comfortable these guys are with it.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I have a hunch Vic is the front runner for the HC. Donatelll gets the DC job, Schanchez gets the QB coach job, and here is the surprise, McDaniels gets the OC job. That's Ben, not Josh.

So Bears.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
"According to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the Bears have New England's Josh McDaniels at the top of their list. He also lists Kansas City's Matt Nagy and Philadelphia's John DeFilippo as coaches the Bears are interested in."

I'm OK with this. I don't know how I feel about Josh McD. Probably know how to develop a WR but don't want him having final say on personnel (see Tebow).

I can deal with this list. Also not big on J.McDaniels but only because of what happened with him in Denver, but if the guy really did grow from that like people have been saying he has then i couldn't hate Pace for taking a chance on one of the hottest names out there. No way will McDaniels get final say on personel cause Pace won't hire anyone that he has to hand over personel decisions to.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Peter Schrager and another guy were talking on Good Morning Football this morning saying that every single head coaching candidate look at the Colts job as the best job out there because of the respect people around the league have for A.Luck and what he can do if he's healthy. They said it's not even close to how people view the job openings. C.Ballard also comes with a lot of respect around the league. If true then hopefully they make their choice asap so it doesn't hold other teams up from getting the guys they're looking at if those guys are interested in the Colts job. It all comes down to how Luck and his shoulder checks out and how comfortable these guys are with it.

Well any coach that takes that job is not going to have anything close to a clear picture on Luck. That’s a huge consideration.

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:

I still don’t think Luck has lived up to his hype coming out of college. His status is probably still based on that hype as well. Dude is like a Jay Cutler with a better attitude.

Reactions: Myk