Here's how it's going to play out

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The Packers have dominated the Bears with Rodgers. They would open their own club dub if they got seeded to face them. The Bears scare absolutely no one. They need things to go their way just to make a 7th seed.
I think that may factor into whether they rest their starters if they already have things clinched up. I would much rather play CHI than AZ.

Arizona is a true wild card team, they can beat Green Bay or anyone in the Nfc. Sure Green bay would be the favorite, but Kyler Murray and Hopkins can get off on anyone. They're a dangerous offense. You have experience in beating the Bears a bunch already, I think chicago is a much safer matchup than Arizona.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I thought of that, but Im not so sure they want to play their divisional rival in a playoff game. Div games tend to be a bit unpredictable at times, despite the fact that Pack has unfortunately owned us for the last couple decades. I think the exact opposite scenario took place 8 years ago or so, when we sat starters and allowed Pack to win, giving them playoff spot, only to watch them, beat us in the very first game. That postseason cluster still stings to this day
Our games against the Packers are very predictable. If I'm Green Bay I let the Bears make the playoffs hoping they knock off the Saints, and that they will keep Nagy and Trubisky.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
i had to look up who the Packers backup QB is and then laughed at myself for having to lookup who the Packers backup QB is.

Liked Posts:
Niners are playing really bad football right now. Cards have everything to play for. I don't see the upset.

Nope. I also don't see the Cardinals beating the Rams if the Rams play all 4 quarters. After yesterday the Rams will be sharp the next 2 weeks. That's bad news for the Seahawks and Cardinals. That's great news for the Bears.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I thought of that, but Im not so sure they want to play their divisional rival in a playoff game. Div games tend to be a bit unpredictable at times, despite the fact that Pack has unfortunately owned us for the last couple decades. I think the exact opposite scenario took place 8 years ago or so, when we sat starters and allowed Pack to win, giving them playoff spot, only to watch them, beat us in the very first game. That postseason cluster still stings to this day

What in the fuck fantasy land do you live in where this happened??????????????????????

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
doubt it. Guarantee you Packers suit up all starters to keep Bears out of playoffs

if that happens there needs to be a bounty on Aaron Rodgers! $100 for his collar bone!

Nitschke

Liked Posts:
Rodgers was there in 2011 when the Bears having already locked up their playoff seed played all their starters trying to keep the Packers out of the playoffs in the last game of the season. You can bet he has that chip on his shoulder. Nobody can stop him from playing that game.

#Kenoshakid

Liked Posts:
doubt it. Guarantee you Packers suit up all starters to keep Bears out of playoffs
Huge Packer fan here...its all about getting hot at the right time! In 2010 Pack was a wild card and got HOT and rode it to a Superbowl win! Of course they had Rodgers! But Bears have a good D! That makes up for a less than very good QB.

Pack D, I think 2ill bite them again.....unless the O starts KILLING it!

Bear fans like Packer fans are super passionate !

Good luck....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Huge Packer fan here...its all about getting hot at the right time! In 2010 Pack was a wild card and got HOT and rode it to a Superbowl win! Of course they had Rodgers! But Bears have a good D! That makes up for a less than very good QB.

Pack D, I think 2ill bite them again.....unless the O starts KILLING it!

Bear fans like Packer fans are super passionate !

Good luck....

R U Kyle Rittenhouse?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
With our luck...
Niners over Cards
Bears over Jags
Packers over Titans
Packers second string over Bears
See you next season

I'll take it.

Bye Pace.

Bye Nagy.

I may ROOT for winning out but I like to think I can find the silver lining in any cloud.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
IF the defense pulls its head out of its ass and IF Mitch can continue to play like he has the part three weeks, they have a real shot.

I doubt that happens.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
With our luck...
Niners over Cards
Bears over Jags
Packers over Titans
Packers second string over Bears
See you next season

This is the only way.
After the 2010 championship game, my soul is blackened and dead.

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
I just want to see some packer players injured in the finale. Don't think we have a chance at going anywhere even if we made the playoffs so I'll look forward to some devastating injuries to the pack heading into the playoffs. Stay salty my friends!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Niners over Cards
Bears over Jags
Packers over Titans
Bears over Packers whom have nothing to play for

Saints over Bears in the playoffs.

Because it's the Bears, I think the Packers go all in for at least the 1st half, which should be much more than enough.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Niners over Cards
Bears over Jags
Packers over Titans
Bears over Packers whom have nothing to play for

Saints over Bears in the playoffs.

Packers still need a Seattle loss next week before resting their starters in week 17.

If Seattle wins, GB will definitely be playing their starters against the Bears. Seattle doesn’t play till late afternoon in Week 17 while Chicago/GB play in the early games.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If we beat the Packers in week 17(even their 2nd stringers), I would consider that the equivalent of a playoff victory. Lol.