Here's how it's going to play out

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
doubt it. Guarantee you Packers suit up all starters to keep Bears out of playoffs
I hope they do. Packers/Bears should always mean something and if it were the other way around id hope we tried to keep them out.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If i were in my 60s, I’d be calling your temp agency asking for recommendations and reporting you for inappropriate relations with your client

greg23

Liked Posts:
Mullins out (injured elbow)
Bethard in
Moatert out (on ir)
Kittle TBD

Az getting bears-like luck......

Robbie Gould probably double fuck pace by missing a 25 yard gw fg with a double doink.

Good as Gould really tried his best to fuck the Bears......as a bald guy, he must hate visors.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I doubt the Packers are going to beat TEN. That's a matchup nightmare for them, at least defensively.

They'll play their starters and likely beat the Bears in the last game, but I also feel like the Cardinals will win both of their remaining games anyway, so the Packers game will essentially become meaningless.

I'm prepared for a massive disappointment, but would love to be wrong. This team has no excuses after starting 5-1. They should have already clinched a playoff spot by now.

We matchup better with TEN they do with us.

You do realize their D is phenomenally bad? Particularly their pass D, might be bad against the best QB in the league.

The Packers run D, btw, is 8th in the league rn.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We matchup better with TEN they do with us.

You do realize their D is phenomenally bad? Particularly their pass D, might be bad against the best QB in the league.

The Packers run D, btw, is 8th in the league rn.
So, having a bad defense is how ya win 10 games?

4-1 in the division

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
They should win, but Henry will run on them. I’d bet Packers rank towards the bottom in average yards per rush. The totals might look decent because teams fall behind and have to abandon the run a lot against the Packers. Teams can rush the ball against them though.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
They should win, but Henry will run on them. I’d bet Packers rank towards the bottom in average yards per rush. The totals might look decent because teams fall behind and have to abandon the run a lot against the Packers. Teams can rush the ball against them though.

21st in YPC, not great, but still not bottom 10.

The Packers also usually go pass D and prevent early due to big leads, causing rushing ypc to inflate.