Hiestand on Whitehair snapping issues and James Daniels

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From another site, but I thought it was interesting

Can you somehow "hunt" foe an email and SEND this to NAGY.

I think you have "hit the nail" on the head as to addressing Whitehair's snapping issues and also the effectiveness of our plays and snap management.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
171 yards passing and 16 points are below the Fox averages from last year despite their being better talent at WR.

Comparing averages of vastly different sample sizes doesn’t actually show us anything.

If after 4 games it is comparable to 4 games of Fox we can hit the panic button. But if they throw for 330 yards against the Seahawks all of a sudden they are significantly higher than Fox averages.

It was a bad game for the offense, but an unfair comparison.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Comparing averages of vastly different sample sizes doesn’t actually show us anything.

If after 4 games it is comparable to 4 games of Fox we can hit the panic button. But if they throw for 330 yards against the Seahawks all of a sudden they are significantly higher than Fox averages.

If they still look pathetic against the legion of boom's corpse then it is time to hit the panic button harder than bears26 hits F5.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
A few bad snaps during camp??? It was all last year of bad snaps during games!!! Bad snaps during camp after that should've lost him the job, he hasn't learned anything.
Then we used a 2nd round pick on a center we weren't planning on making a guard after Whitehair's 2017 season at center, and we got a 2nd round olineman who can't start???
So far I'm not too impressed with these coaches.
With ya myk simply not acceptable and the fact it's still tolerated (or acquiesced in) is a problem. Whitehair is an excellent player but to play centre you have to be able to snap the fucking ball.

Reactions: Myk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

No one is hitting the panic button. I simply said that they produced like a John Fox offense which is factually accurate. Doesn't mean they will continue to produce like a John Fox offense but it is entirely fair to say that they did.

It was a shitty offensive performance. With the weapons we allegedly have, 171 yards passing on 16 against the Pack D is simply unacceptable.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Good thing Colts saved us from Nelson. Having a rookie olineman who can not only start but dominate would suck. That ain't Bears football.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nelson was not there at #8, you really think Pace should have traded up to get him? This is the bug up your ass that you don't seem to want to let go.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Nelson was not there at #8, you really think Pace should have traded up to get him? This is the bug up your ass that you don't seem to want to let go.

Reading is fundamental, "Colts saved us from Nelson." That would mean he wasn't there at #8 because the Colts got him wouldn't it?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bitchmaids everywhere

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Imagine if Cody Wheelchair could snap.

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Imagine if Cody Wheelchair could snap.

Imagine if the new coaches could've bothered looking at film from last year to know he can't. Hmm, maybe we could train is 2nd round center Pace just happened to have drafted to start..at center.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
When Daniels starts the switch will be flipped, go on a run..